hudson & sophia attack!

*Thank you for my bff Thefeelz1234 for this suggestion & helping me write this! Send suggestions & I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💚*

Scott and Mitch are finally having some alone time after a very busy week! Busy week of school for five of the kids, after school activities and working on music do Superfruit and Pentatonix! They decide to have some much needed sex because they haven't had sex in almost two weeks which is a long time for Scomiche!

Scott and Mitch begin to have sex and are really getting into it. Scott is on top of Mitch, giving him hickeys on his neck and jamming his member inside of Mitch's tight hole.

"God help me! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" Mitch yells as he tries to catch his breath as Scott continues to jam his member inside of him.

"Ugh! Yeah? You fucking like that? You are a bad boy! Yes, you are!" Scott says as he bites Mitch's neck causing Mitch to moan uncontrollably.

Sophia wakes up and listens to the disturbing noises coming from her parent's bedroom.

Sophia walks into Hudson's bedroom quietly, keeping the door cracked. She walks over to Hudson and begins to pull on his t-shirt and wakes him up.

Hudson sits up and looks at Sophia in confusion, wondering why his little sister is in his bedroom at this time of night.

"What's wrong, Soph?" Hudson asks Sophia, rubbing his eyes and putting his glasses on so the world isn't so blurry around him.

"What are those noise coming from Papa and Daddy's bedroom? It sounds so scary!" Sophia says as she covers her cheeks with her hands.

Loud thumping noises continue from the master bedroom and Hudson listens in trying to figure it out.

"I don't know! Let's go see!" Hudson says as he gets out of his bed.

Hudson holds Sophia's hand as they walk to Mitch and Scott's bedroom door. They listen in on what's going on.

"Yeah you like that? Mmmm!" Scott says as he spanks Mitch's ass making Mitch yelp.

"Fuck me hard! Make my hole bleed, Scott!" Mitch says as he moans in enjoyment.

"Is Papa beating up Daddy? We can't have him do that!" Sophia says as she gets scared.

Hudson and Sophia walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Hudson turns on the light so he can see where everything is.

"I have an idea, okay?" Hudson says to Sophia.

"What's your idea? Is it a good one?" Sophia asks with sass.

"Do you wanna save Daddy or not, Sophia?" Hudson says with sass back to his little sister.

"Duh! What's the plan, Hud!" Sophia says to her big brother.

"Okay! Listen, you take this!" Hudson says as he hands Sophia a rolling pin and then he grabs a broom.

"We are gonna go in there and hit Papa!" Hudson says and Sophia's eyes pop out of her head.

Sophia doesn't wanna hit her Papa but she gotta do what she gotta do to save her Daddy!

"I hope we don't hurt Papa! We can't hit his back or it will go crooked again!" Sophia says with concern.

"Aim for anything but his back, okay?" Hudson says and Sophia nods.

"Okay! Let's go!" Sophia says holding up her rolling pin.

They both walk upstairs and charge into Scott and Mitch's bedroom.

"Stop! Stop!" Hudson says as he hits Scott's legs while Sophia hits Scott with her rolling pin, letting out a war cry as she tackles Scott.

"Ow Ow! What the fu-" Scott says as Mitch tries to cover his and Scott's bodies up with the blankets.

"Hudson Avriel Kevin! Sophia Noelle! What are you guys doing?" Mitch asks in horror as he sees two of his children looking at them having intercourse.

"Papa was beating you up, Daddy!" Hudson says to Mitch.

Scott and Mitch look at each other and face palm. They realize that once again, their children have heard them having sex.

"I wasn't beating Daddy up. We were doing an adult activity." Scott says as Mitch smacks his arm.

"Hey, Hud, Soph, can you guys step outside for a second?" Mitch asks the kids.

"Papa, can you be trusted?" Hudson asks Scott.

"Of course, bud. I promise Daddy and I were playing a game!" Scott says.

"It sounded like Daddy was in pain!" Sophia says as she sits down on the bed.

"Daddy isn't in pain, I promise guys." Scott says.

"That's what all the attackers say! Daddy, are you hurt?" Hudson asks Mitch.

"Yeah, Daddy! Are you okay? Do you have boo boos?" Sophia asks Mitch.

"I'm fine, guys! I really am! Papa and I were having fun in the game we were playing. He was tickling me." Mitch says.

Hudson and Sophia walk out of the bed room, Mitch and Scott face palm.

"We need sound proof walls." Scott says as he kisses Mitch twice.

"Definitely. You make me scream, Daddy." Mitch says as Scott blushes.

Mitch and Scott get dressed and put Hudson and Sophia back to bed. They then finished their fun for the night 😏