telling the kids!

*Scott and Mitch tell the kids about the new baby! Thank you to ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, Scott and Mitch are going to tell the kids about the new baby! Mitch has been dealing with morning sickness for the past two weeks and is doing way better then when he was pregnant with Amelia.

Mitch and Scott are still processing this very unexpected pregnancy, but they are both mentally stable about it and are getting more excited each day about the new baby.

Also, Scott and Mitch went to Mitch's first doctor's appointment today! Baby Grassi-Hoying is growing perfectly and is right on track. The doctor has no idea how Mitch's tubes got untied but she will monitor Mitch and Baby Grassi-Hoying very closely.

Scott and Mitch have been cleaning and organizing their bedroom while the kids are keeping themselves occupied downstairs.

Mitch smiles as he watches Scott looking through old papers.

"Hey Scotty?" Mitch says softly to Scott.

"Yes, baby?" Scott says to Mitch as he kisses him, making Mitch smile.

"Are you ready to tell the kids about the new baby?" Mitch asks Scott as he smiles at him.

Scott nods at Mitch, taking a deep breath. Scott and Mitch are nervous about telling the kids about the new baby, especially Liam.

"I think I am, babe." Scott says, smiling at Mitch.

"Who should we start with? Amelia or Liam?" Scott asks Mitch softly.

"I wanna tell Liam first and get it over with honestly. I'm just really afraid that he is going to have a really bad reaction to this." Mitch says as he sighs.

"Yeah, me too. He is out there with his comments sometimes." Scott says to Mitch.

"He's just like his Daddy that way." Mitch says as he and Scott both giggle.

"I'll go get him, baby. Just sit and relax." Scott says to Mitch as he kisses his cheek.

"Okay, babe." Mitch says as he grabs the ultrasound pictures from his purse and looks at them, seeing the gummy bear looking baby.

Scott goes into the living room, and he practically has to rip Liam's attention from his iPhone and leads him into the master bedroom. Liam groans at Scott and Mitch, annoyed with getting interrupted with playing his game.

"What you guys? I was busy!" Liam says with an attitude.

"Don't give Papa an attitude. I will take that phone away real quick. Papa and I wanna tell you something." Mitch says to Liam.

Liam rolls his eyes and sits on the edge of his parent's California King bed.

"What's going on?" Liam asks Mitch and Scott.

Mitch looks at Scott and holds his hand, squeezing it for support.

"Liam, I'm pregnant." Mitch says, showing Liam the ultrasound pictures of the new baby.

Liam raises his eyebrows, taking the ultrasound pictures and examining them carefully.

"Is this a joke? Who is this actually? Is this Amelia or Sawyer?" Liam asks, wondering which of his siblings they're using for the prank.