preschool fun!

*Scott and Mitch volunteer at Isabella and Sawyer's preschool classes! They also vlog their day. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤

Mitch films himself doing his makeup in the bathroom. Amelia begins to cry in the background.

"What's wrong, baby? What's wrong?" Mitch asks Amelia and Amelia walks into the bathroom.

"I fell down!" Amelia says as she sniffles.

Mitch kisses Amelia's leg and sits her on the closed toilet seat.

"Here, you can play with my clean makeup brushes." Mitch says as Amelia happily plays with the brushes.

"Good morning, guys! I woke up so late this morning. I don't know what happened. I guess I have been running all day and night lately with little sleep has finally has caught up with me. Scott just dropped off Isabella and Sawyer at preschool. We are going to go volunteer in their classrooms today. Amelia is going to go too! Yeah!" Mitch says and Amelia babbles happily on the background.

"Nicole is sick and can't watch Amelia so she's going to come too. I'm sure she will have fun." Mitch says as he films Amelia playing with the makeup brushes. Amelia smiles brightly, showing all her small white teeth.

"Well, I am going to get Miss Amelia dressed and we will see you guys in a little bit!" Mitch says as he waves goodbye.

Mitch films Amelia greeting Scott when he comes home with Starbucks. Scott opens the door and Amelia runs over to him.

"Papa! Papa!" Amelia yells as she runs over to Scott.

"Hi, princess!" Scott says a she hugs Amelia tightly.

"Aww, Amelia is a Papa's girl." Mitch says as Scott smiles brightly.

"Here's your drink, babe." Scott says as he hands Mitch his coffee.

"Thank you, babe. I love you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"I love you too. Amelia, I got you a special treat." Scott says as he pulls out a cake pop.

Amelia's face lights up as he jumps up and down in excitement.

"I eat it!" Amelia says and Scott nods.

"You can eat it! It's just for you! I hope you enjoy it, baby girl." Scott says as he kisses Amelia.

Amelia happily eats her cake pop and Scott watches her. Mitch walks over and giggles at Amelia eating her cake pop.

"Mmm! Is that good?" Mitch asks Amelia.

"Uh huh!" Amelia says as she smiles brightly.

After Scott and Mitch talk for a little bit, then they load up into the car and head to the preschool!

"I'll go see Sawyer first and we can switch after like a half hour." Scott says as he parks the car.

"That's literally perfect. You get to see Issy, Abby and Scarlett, Amelia!" Mitch says as Amelia's face lights up.

Mitch picks up Amelia and carries her on his hip while Scott holds his hand. Mitch walks into Isabella's classroom and Scott walks into Sawyer's classroom.