thanksgiving with the grassi-hoyings!

*Happy Thanksgiving from the Grassi-Hoyings! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🦃🥧

The Grassi-Hoying's are in Texas for their mini vacation! They are in their hotel room, getting ready to head to Scott's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner!

Connie and Nel have already called ten times asking where they are and to hurry up!

Mitch is in the bathroom trying to get ready without any distraction from the kids.

Scott is already dressed and he is helping the girls get ready. Scott just put a white bow in Sophia's hair and gave her a pony tail. Scott is now currently braiding Isabella's hair.

"I want a bow too, Papa!" Isabella says as Scott adds a white bow to bottom of the braid.

"There you go, Issy! I'm all done with your hair." Scott says as Isabella runs over to her brothers and sister.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Sawyer are all watching TV together watching cartoons.

Amelia runs around as she plays, making Scott giggle.

"Amelia, let me put a pretty bow in your hair!" Scott says and Amelia shakes her head no.

Amelia isn't s girly girl like her older two sisters. She hates anything and everything in her hair.

"Please? It looks so pretty! Your sissys have a bow in their hair! I won't make it tight." Scott says as Amelia sits down in front of him.

Scott puts a white bow in Amelia's hair and she smiles, seeing the bow in her hair.

"You look so beautiful, Amelia! Let's go see what your siblings are doing! Hopefully not arguing!" Scott says as he picks up Amelia and Amelia smiles.

Scott sees the kids all sitting together watching tv. Scott let's Amelia walk over to her brothers and sisters.

"Let's film a special message for our fans! Let's wish them a Happy Thanksgiving!" Scott says as the kids sit in age order on the couch.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella are sitting on the couch while Sawyer and Amelia sit on the floor.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia say in unison with big smiles.

"What are you guys thankful for this year?" Scott asks the kids.

"I'm thankful for my family, my best friend Addison and our fans!" Hudson says.