happy first day of school!

*It is the Grassi-Hoying kid's first day of school! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! And what grade are you guys going into this year? I graduated a few years back #Classof2015 💁🏼‍♀️ Enjoy! Love • Bree 🍎*

Today is the first day of school for the Grassi- Hoying kiddos! Liam is going into seventh grade, Hudson is going into fourth grade, Sophia is going into second grade, Isabella is going into kindergarten and Sawyer is going into pre-kindergarten!

Amelia will be home with Mitch and Scott for one more year and start preschool the following school year!

Mitch has been up bright and early this morning and is currently making the kid's a yummy breakfast! Scott is wrangling the kids upstairs, trying to get them moving and downstairs in time for the bus!

Mitch and Scott have decided to let the four older kids take the school bus this year! Sawyer's preschool doesn't have a school bus, so they have to take him to school everyday.

Mitch and Scott really struggled each morning to drive to three different schools in three different areas last school year. Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella are very excited to ride the school bus!

Liam's school bus comes thirty minutes earlier because his school start time is at 8:00am while Hudson, Sophia and Isabella's school start time is at 9:00am.

Amelia is coloring at the dining room table and is watching Mitch cook breakfast.

"Daddy!" Amelia says with a cheeky grin.

"Hi, baby girl! Are you excited to spend the whole day with Papa and I? We are going to have a lot of fun today!" Mitch asks Amelia as he hands Amelia a sippy cup of milk.

"Yeah! But I go school?" Amelia asks Mitch in curiosity.

"No, you can't go to school just yet! Next year you can!" Mitch says to Amelia, making her smile.

"Otay! I colored dog! See!" Amelia says,
pointing to her picture she colored.

"You did colored the dog! Good girl! You stayed in the lines and it is so so pretty!" Mitch says, kissing Amelia's cheek.

"Let's get going, guys! Daddy is making breakfast." Scott says from upstairs making Mitch chuckle.

Liam and Sawyer are not early birds while Hudson, Sophia and Isabella definitely are.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer all walk down the steps and they are all hungry for breakfast.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's first day of school outfits*

"Happy first day of school, guys!" Mitch yells playfully at the kids.

"Yay!" Amelia says clapping her hands in excitement.

"I'm SOOOO excited to start school today!" Sophia says happily.