liam gets braces!

*Liam is the first kid in the family to get braces! Send suggestions! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 😁

Today is the day, Liam is going to get his braces put on his teeth. Liam is expected to have them on his teeth between two to three years, depending on how everything goes!

Mitch and Scott are happy to have the braces she started earlier for Liam because they both had braces in their high school days for years, longer then Liam will have them in.

Liam went to the dentist a week before the braces appointment to get his teeth cleaned which is needed to be done right before the braces are put on.

Liam is excited to have skipped school today! He is sleeping in late, while Scott takes Hudson, Sophia and Isabella to school. Candice is gonna watch Sawyer and Amelia for them.

"Candy, make sure Wyatt doesn't eat anything except his food! I was so scared we were gonna loose him this last time." Mitch says as he picks up Wyatt and kissing him.

"Aw, don't worry! I'll take care of your babies! Is Liam nervous about today?" Candice asks as Daisy and Lucy sniff her. Candice pets both dogs.

"I am so happy that Wyatt is okay. I was so worried he wasn't gonna make it. But he made it though and I love him so so much." Mitch says as he hugs Wyatt tightly.

"Aw, Wyatt looks so different without his fuzz." Candice says as Wyatt sits in her lap.

"I know, they have to shave him for the surgery. And Liam isn't nervous, he just wants it done." Mitch says as he pets Daisy and Lucy.

"I'll pick up Isabella from preschool if you guys are running late." Candice says.

"Thank you so much! I'm hoping we can be home by then, but the procedure can take up to two hours and depending on traffic it takes an hour to get home." Mitch says to Candice as he fixes Amelia's hair bow.

Scott wants into the house and smiles at Candice and Mitch.

"Hey babe. Hey Candy!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Hey Scott!" Candice says as Scott hugs her.

"Thank you for watching the kids and pets for us. I know Sawyer and Amelia would hate sitting still for like two hours in the waiting room." Scott says with a chuckle.

"It's no problem! I hope Liam's procedure goes well today!" Candice says to Scott.

"I think Liam will be just fine. He wants it done but wants to enjoy his day off from school." Scott says as he tickles Amelia and Sawyer.

Mitch walks upstairs to make sure Liam is getting up.

"Are you anxious about today?" Mitch asks Liam.

"A little bit!" Liam says as he gets dressed.

"Everything will be fine, I promise. Make sure you brush your teeth good. Auntie Candice is here to watch the babies for us." Mitch says as he hugs Liam.

Liam and Mitch walk down the steps after a few minutes.

"Good luck today, Liam! I'll see you when you get home!" Candice says as she hugs Liam.