panic attack!

*Mitch has an panic attack in front of the older kids. Somebody suggested this a while back. I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree ☺️

Mitch and Scott and the kids are having a relaxing day at home. Isabella and Sawyer are upstairs taking a nap while Amelia is in her swing asleep.

Liam and Hudson are playing a video game, and Sophia is playing with her dollhouse. Scott is listening to music as he works on new music and Mitch is on Tumblr.

Mitch begins to over think, something he does not often. Mitch begin to think of all the things he needs to get done and what he needs to remember. He begins to realize that his list of to do's is very long. The stress of the week ahead is starting to get to Mitch.

Liam and Sophia have field trips, Scott and Mitch have to go to the studio for three days to get ready for Pentatonix's short summer tour, Isabella has just gotten better from having a cold, Amelia has been fussy and Sawyer hasn't been sleeping well.

Mitch begins to feel palpitations and chest pain. His heart is racing and he is trembling. Mitch is sweating, the sweat dripping from his face.

He feels very sick, lots of nausea and his stomach hurts. He feels very dizzy and his mouth is getting very dry.

"Mitchy? Mitchy? What's wrong?" Scott asks and Mitch shrugs his shoulders as he begins to hyperventilate. Scott realizes that Mitch is having a panic attack.

"It's okay Mitchy, it's okay. Take deep breaths, take deep breaths." Scott says as he holds Mitch's hands.

"Hey Liam, can you go get a cool wash cloth for Daddy? Huddy, can you go get Daddy a glass of water?" Scott asks and the boys do what they are told. Sophia watches in concern as she watches Scott calm Mitch down.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here. Everything is okay. I love you. Watch me. Take deep breaths." Scott says as he begins to breathe slowly, coaching Mitch to breathe slower.

Scott rubs Mitch's shoulders and his face. Liam walks over with the cool wash cloth.

"Here you go, Papa." Liam says and Scott begins to wipe down Mitch's face.

"Thank you, bud." Scott says. Hudson walks slowly with the glass of water, so he doesn't drop it.

"Here's your drink, Daddy." Hudson says as he places the drink on the table, next to where Mitch is sitting.

"Thank you so much, Huddy." Scott says as he holds the glass for Mitch, as he takes a few sips. Scott continues to whisper into Mitch's ear to  help Mitch relax and to get out of the panic attack.

Mitch calms down after a few minutes. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and holds his hand.

"Do you feel better, Daddy? Are you okay?" Sophia asks Mitch softly. "I'm okay, baby girl. I'm okay." Mitch says as he smiles at Sophia.

Mitch continues to take a few deep breaths as Scott rubs his face with the cool wash cloth.

"I haven't had one of those in a few years. Wow." Mitch says as he drinks his water.

"Are you better now, baby?" Scott asks and Mitch nods. "Thank you, Scotty. I love you so much." Mitch says as he kisses Scott tenderly.  "I love you too." Scott says.