mitch's new panties

*Mitch has new panties he wants to show off to Scott. I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 😏

Mitch bought some new underwear and can't wait to show Scott. Not just regular underwear but panties from Victoria Secret.

Mitch loves how supportive Scott has always been with his clothing choices. Mitch loves both men and women's clothing.

Mitch lately has been experimenting with women's panties and loves how they feel on him. Mitch went with Nicole and Candice to Victoria Secret and they helped him pick out a few sexy pairs.

All the kids are finally in bed for the night. Mitch is taking his makeup off and washing his face while Scott is on his phone listening to new music and checking social media. He is shirtless and in a pair of boxers.

"Scott?" Mitch says softly as he peeks his head out of the bathroom door.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" Scott says to Mitch.

"Can I show you what I got with Candice and Nicole?" Mitch asks tenderly.

"Of course you can!" Scott says as Mitch giggles at Scott nerdy looking smile.

Mitch walks out and shows Scott a pair of black panties he bought.

"Oooo! Sexy! Come here. Let me see." Scott says as Mitch walks over.

"These look nice on you." Scott says as he squeezes Mitch's butt cheek.

Mitch walks out showing off the rainbow, nude, white and red pairs of panties he bought.

"I like the black and red pairs, babe. They are my fav." Scott says as Mitch walks in with one of Scott's old t-shirts on and the black panties.

"Come here, babe. Let's cuddle." Scott says as Mitch lays down next to Scott.

"I love these panties on you, Mitchy. Your butt is so plump and it looks incredible. Are they comfy?" Scott asks Mitch.

"They are comfy, like really comfy. I was gonna buy a bra but there isn't really a point since I don't have any boobs." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's chest.

"Aw, you should have. I would have loved to take it off of you." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Maybe I will next time I go to Victoria Secret. It's so pretty in there." Mitch says as he laughs with Scott.

Scott and Mitch begin to make out. Scott gets on top of Mitch, gently kissing his neck. He pulls Mitch's shirt up and begins to kiss all over Mitch's abs and belly button.

Mitch moans softly as Scott begins to kiss the other side of Mitch's neck.

Meanwhile, Sophia wakes up in her bedroom. She can't fall back asleep and begins to get frustrated.

Sophia decides to go into her parent's bedroom, grabbing her pink blanket and her unicorn stuffed animal.

"Do you want and me taking this panties off, sexy? Daddy can help you." Scott says seductively and Mitch nods as he kisses Scott twice.

Scott begins to go slowly down Mitch's body, kissing every few seconds. Mitch rubs his hands into Scott's head.

Sophia walks over to Scott and Mitch's bedroom and begins to knock on the door. Scott and Mitch's eyes pop out of their heads, realizing they shut the door and one of their kids need them.

"Cock block." Scott whispers and Mitch smacks Scott's arm.

"Daddy? Papa?" Sophia says softly behind the door.

"Come in, sweety." Mitch says as Scott flops next to him.

Sophia opens the door and walks over to Scott and Mitch's bed.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Scott asks Sophia.

"I can't fall back sleep but I'm tired." Sophia says with a frown.

"We can help you fall asleep, baby. Come here, let's cuddle." Mitch says as Sophia climbs onto the bed and lays in between Scott and Mitch.

"Why are you wearing panties, Daddy?" Sophia asks Mitch innocently.

"Because they make me feel pretty." Mitch says as he plays with Sophia's long light brown hair.

Scott begins to move around in bed, like he's uncomfortable. Mitch doesn't figure out what his problem is.

Sophia cuddles into Mitch's chest as they watch a YouTube video together. They are watching Zoella.

Mitch soon realizes that Scott has an issue and is trying to fix it quietly. Scott is about to masturbate. Mitch smacks Scott's arm causing Scott to yell ow.

"Go in the bathroom." Mitch mouths to Scott, so Sophia doesn't hear.

Scott goes into the bathroom and turns the shower water on so Sophia doesn't hear him moan as he fixes his problem.

"Papa is going to take a shower." Mitch says to Sophia.

"Okay! Zoella and Alfie have cute doggies!" Sophia says with a grin.

Mitch realizes he should help Scott out with his problem.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, baby. Here, you can play a game on my phone." Mitch says as he tenderly kisses Sophia's cheek.

Sophia begins to play a pony game.

Mitch walks into the bathrooms bed begins to help Scott with his problem.

"Don't you dare make a peep! Our five and half year old is in our bedroom!" Mitch whispers as he begins to kiss Scott seductively.

After fixing Scott's problem and cleaning up their mess, they walk back into their bedroom. They see Sophia fast asleep.

"Awww." Mitch says he covers Sophia up.

"Should we put her back in her room?" Scott asks as he drinks a sip of his water.

"No, I don't wanna scare her. Just let her be." Mitch says as Scott frowns, still wanting to have fun.

"We had fun in the bathroom, mister!" Mitch whispers.

"Yeah, but it was rushed." Scott says with a frown.

"I know, but we gotta do what we gotta do." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"Maybe tomorrow we can have fun, okay? Not with her in the bed, she isn't a baby and she has wonderful memory." Mitch says as Scott laughs.

Mitch and Scott lay down and kiss a few more times before falling asleep.

Mitch and Scott love Mitch's new panties :)