first grandbaby

*Throwback to when Mitch and Scott told their families about Liam being on the way. Would you guys like to read more throwbacks? Let me know! Love • Bree 💞

Scott and Mitch are in Arlington to celebrate Scott's birthday and spend time with their families.

Mitch is currently nine weeks pregnant with his and Scott's first child! Morning sickness has been awful and Mitch is throwing up often.

Both the Grassi's and Hoying's are staying together in one house for the weekend. Scott and Mitch's sisters are even there. Scott and Mitch are happy to be with their families again.

Mitch hasn't been feeling well and has thrown up twice. "Are you feeling okay, sweety?" Connie asks Mitch as she rubs his back.

"I just have a stomach ache. I'm fine!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Well, if you need anything let me know!" Connie says and Mitch nods.

As the day goes on, everybody asks Mitch if he is okay because he hasn't eaten much as has thrown up a few times.

Mitch and Scott didn't really want to tell the family just yet about the pregnancy but they both realize they can't hide Mitch's morning sickness.

Mitch and Scott have decided to tell their families about the pregnancy even though they weren't ready to. Mitch's morning sickness is horrible and he can't hide it anymore.

Everybody is sitting in the living room just talking and watching tv. Scott looks at everybody and then looks at Mitch.

"Are you ready?" Scott asks Mitch and Mitch nods. Scott and Mitch hold hands as they walk towards the living room.

"Hey guys! Mitch and I wanna tell you guys something." Scott says as he and Mitch walk into the living room hand and hand.

"Ooo, what is it little brother?" Lindsay asks as Lauren nods.

"Yeah! What's up?" Lauren says.

"Is something wrong?" Jessa asks as she looks at Mitch and then Scott.

"Nothing is wrong, Mitch and I wanna tell you guys something important." Scott says and Mitch nods.

Connie, Nel, Lauren, Lindsay, Jessa, Mike and Rick look at Scott and Mitch as they wait for their announcement.

"Scott and I weren't ready to tell you guys just yet. But, I think today is the perfect time to announce that Scott and I are expecting our first child on April 28th." Mitch says as everybody begins to scream and yell of excitement.

"I'm going to be an auntie. We are all gonna be Lauren and Lindsay!" Jessa says proudly.

"I am so happy!" Lauren says as she wipes the tears off of her cheeks.

"I can't wait to spoil the baby!" Lindsay says, causing everybody to laugh.

"This is amazing! Congratulations!" Mike says as he hugs Scott and Mitch.

"Thank you, Dad!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Thank you, Mike! We are excited." Scott says.