reacting to old photos!

*Scott and Mitch do a Superfruit episode of reacting to old photos of themselves! I hope you guys enjoy! Do you guys like this idea? I'll do more! Love you guys! • Bree 💖

Mitch walks out of the living room quietly. "All three of them are asleep." Mitch says as he quietly high fives Scott.

"Hopefully we can film a video without any interruptions of little ones." Scott says with a tiny giggle.

Scott sets up the camera and Mitch sits down. Scott sits down and stares at Mitch. "What?" Mitch says as he giggles.

"I want a kissy!" Scott says and Mitch rolls his eyes. Mitch and Scott kiss twice. "I love you!" Scott says. "I love you, too!" Mitch says as he holds Scott's hand.

"Hello! Welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the internet! My name is Papa Bear!" Scott says. "And my name is Daddy Bear!" Mitch says as he giggles.

"So today, Mitch and I decided to do a more exciting video, we haven't done a fun video in a while! We have been busy and now we finally have time to film!" Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

"I know, we have been super busy, but you guys are so supportive and loving! We have been posting a lot of pictures and videos of the kids on Instagram and Snapchat so add us!" Mitch says as he puts up his thumbs up.

"Also, The reason Mitch and I are talking a little quieter is because we have the three younger ones are sleeping in the living room. So hopefully we don't wake up anybody up." Scott says and Mitch nods.

"It's nap time, shh." Mitch says as she holds his index finger next to his lips. "So today's video is we are going to react to old photos of ourselves and our kids! So let's go!" Scott says.

*Picture of Mitch pregnant with Hudson. Scott is kissing Mitch's belly*
"I looked like an elephant! Oh my God!" Mitch says as he covers his face.

"No you weren't! Mitch, you gave birth to Hudson four days after this picture was taken, I think." Scott says as he turns the picture over.

"Yeah! I was right! This picture was taking on June 3rd and Hudson was born on June 7th." Scott says.

"I gained the most amount of weight when I was pregnant with Hudson and I just didn't care. I look humungous! Hudson was my biggest baby too, he was almost eight pounds." Mitch says with a chuckle.

*Picture of Mitch and Scott kissing at their wedding*
"Aw, this is one of my favorite wedding pictures. We look like little kids." Scott says as he giggles.

"I still have my dress and my vail! We have it hidden from the kids, I don't want them messing it up. I loved that dress, it was so fucking comfy. I'm so glad I wore a dress then a suit. I would have regretted wearing a suit. " Mitch says and Scott kisses Mitch's cheek.

"You looked absolutely stunning that day, babe." Scott says. "Aw, thank you sweety." Mitch says.

*Picture of baby Liam. Liam is in his Halloween costume, he was a bear.*
"Aww! Our big boy, look at him! He was such an adorable baby!" Mitch says.

"I loved that costume! I think we still have it somewhere! We got a ton of candy too. If you want free candy, take a baby out trick or treating." Scott says and Mitch giggles.

"Liam looks like Scott here! My goodness." Mitch says and Scott smiles brightly.

"I can remember that he loved trick or treating until the end where he got very tired and grumpy. But he loved it. Mitch and I ate all that candy. Kevin, Avi and Kirstie did too because we brought the candy and Liam on tour." Scott says and Mitch laughs.