family vlog #6

*Mitch is back to himself and is running the house! Meanwhile, Scott is sick! Send suggestions on what you see! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

Mitch, Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella are all at the table eating breakfast. Mitch grabs the camera and begins to film.

"Good morning! Do you guys wanna say good morning too?" Mitch says as he films Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia eating breakfast together.

"Good morning!" Isabella and Sawyer in unison.

"Hi!" Amelia yells loudly with food all over her face.

"Hi, guys! We are just having a relaxing day! Isabella and Sawyer's preschool is closed today for teacher development, so that's why they are home! Thank you guys for all the well wishes! I am feeling so much better. However, Scott caught my cold bug and he is sick. My poor baby." Mitch says as he frowns.

"But, we are going to run a few errands and have fun! Right guys?" Mitch asks the kids.

"Yes!" Isabella and Sawyer say in unison.

After breakfast, Mitch helps Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia get dressed for the day.

*Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella's outfits* 

"I need to get dressed so stay in here. Don't wake up Papa." Mitch says as he walks into his and Scott's walk in closet.

Isabella and Sawyer climb on the bed together. Then they sit and stare at Scott.

Amelia begins to poke Scott's nose and Scott wakes up, seeing his three youngest watching him sleep.

"Hi, guys. Whatcha guys doing?" Scott says as he picks up Amelia and sits her next to him.

"I'm good! Daddy said to not wake you up but Amelia didn't listen!" Isabella says as she smiles.

"I going to see Miss Melody!" Sawyer says with a cheeky grin.

"That sounds fun, bud." Scott says as he sneezes twice.

"Bless you, Papa!" Isabella says as she rubs Scott's head.

"Thank you, baby girl." Scott says softly.

Mitch walks into the bedroom and sees Scott awake with the three little kids.

"Why did you guys wake Papa up?" Mitch asks as he walks over to Scott's side of the bed and sits.