a merry grassi-hoying christmas!

*Merry Christmas from the Grassi-Hoyings! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Love • Bree 🎄🎅🏻

It is Christmas Day! Scott and Mitch are laying in bed together and cuddling. Scott is awake and Mitch is still peacefully asleep.

Amelia wakes up in her sleeper and smiles at Scott. "Good morning, sunshine! Merry Christmas!" Scott says as he walks over to Amelia.

"Pa! Pa!" Amelia says as Scott hugs her. "I love you, baby girl! Let's wake up Daddy." Scott says as he puts Amelia on the bed. Amelia crawls over to Mitch and Mitch slowly opens his eyes.

Mitch smiles as he hugs Amelia. "Good morning, baby." Mitch says as he puts his glasses on.

"Da! Da!" Amelia says as she hugs Mitch. "Merry Christmas, Mitchy." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Merry Christmas, Scotty. I love you." Mitch says as he smiles at Scott. "I love you!" Scott says as he tickles Amelia, making her laugh.

"It's your first Christmas, Amelia. I love you so much." Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheeks. Daisy runs into the room and climbs on the bed.

"Hi Daisy, Merry Christmas!" Mitch says as he pets Daisy. Daisy begins to lick Mitch and Scott. "Aw, thank you for the kisses Daisy." Scott says as he kisses Daisy's head.

Fifteen minutes later, the rest of the kids run into Scott and Mitch's bedroom. "Daddy! Papa!" All the kids say in unison as they jump on the bed.

"Merry Christmas, guys." Mitch says as he kisses and hugs the kids. "Merry Christmas!" Scott says as he begins to film the moment. "Get up, Daddy!" Sawyer says with a giggle as he lays on top of Mitch.

Wyatt walks in with his elf outfit on and meows. "Hi, Wyatt! Merry Christmas." Mitch says as Wyatt jumps on the bed.

"Wyatt looks so toote!" Isabella says as she hugs Wyatt. "He is cute!" Mitch says as he pets Wyatt.

"Let's go downstairs and see if Santa came!" Scott says as he gets out of the bed and he and Mitch makes it. Scott goes downstairs first so he could watch the kids reactions.

The kids go down the steps slowly as Scott films them. Mitch carries Wyatt and Amelia while Daisy runs down.

"Santa ate all the cookies!" Sophia says as she holds the plate up. "No more milk! He drank all the milk!" Isabella says as she jumps up and down. "He did came! This is so cool!" Hudson says as he fixes his glasses.

Amelia's presents are wrapped in red wrapping paper with white and gray elephants on it, Sawyer's presents are wrapped in blue wrapping paper with Hot Wheels, Isabella's presents are wrapped in pink wrapping paper with Troll characters on it, Sophia's presents are wrapped in purple wrapping paper with My Little Pony characters on it, Hudson's presents are wrapped in black wrapping paper with Pokémon characters on it, and Liam's presents are wrapped in green wrapping paper with skateboards all over it.

"Go ahead guys, let's open our presents!" Scott says as he and Mitch sit on the couch. The kids begin to open their gifts and get excited after opening each one.

Liam's Presents:
• Pokémon Sun Game For The Nintendo 3DS
• FIFA 17 For PlayStation 4
• WWE 2K17 For PlayStation 4
• AJ Styles & Kevin Owens t-shirts
• LEGO Ghostbusters Set
• A Nerf N-Strike Mega Series RotoFury Blaster
• A Lava Lamp
• Three Neff Beanie Hats
• A $50 iTunes Card
• Kryptonics Blocktail Longboard.