the kids take over superfruit!

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer take over the Superfruit channel! I hope you guys enjoy! Please send suggestions here, message me or leave it on my page! I try hard to do all suggestions! Love • Bree 👑

It is nap time in the Grassi-Hoying household! Amelia is asleep and so is Mitch and Scott. Liam, Hudson, and Sophia don't take a nap any more, and Isabella and Sawyer decided no nap for them today!

Liam grabs the camera that Mitch and Scott use to film Superfruit.

"Let's film for Daddy and Papa since they always forget. The kids get mad at them for it." Liam says as he laughs.

"What kids? Aren't the fans older then me?" Sophia says with a chuckle.

"Some are little kids!" Hudson says.

"The fans have asked us questions so we are going to answer them in a video!" Liam says as he grabs his iPhone.

"Welcome to Superfruit! Best show on the internet!" Hudson says with a big smile.

"The best show on the internet! I'm Liam!" Liam says

"I'm Hudson!" Hudson says as he waves.

"I'm Sophia! Hi!" Sophia say as he waves.

"And I'm Isabella!" Isabella says with a smile.

"Sawyer is playing so he might join us, soon!" Liam says with a big smile.

"We are doing a Q&A! They are so fun!" Hudson says as he giggles.

• Do you want anymore siblings if you could?
"I do! It would be fun to have more sisters!" Isabella says as she sits down.

"There's too many of us and sometimes it gets wild here." Liam says as he laughs.

"I would like another brother! Sawyer is always playing with the girls!" Hudson says with a smile.

"But, then that's not even! Seven is an odd number!" Sophia says sternly.

"But three is an odd number too. There's three boys and three girls." Liam says.

"You forgot Wyatt, Daisy, and Lucy! Four boys and five girls! Girls win!" Sophia says as she giggles.

"They are pets not humans like us! And you forgot Daddy and Papa. Six boys, five girls, boys win!" Hudson says making Sophia pout.

• Do you guys like school so far?
"I do! I wuv preschool and I wuv my new friends!" Sawyer says happily.

"I love preschool too! My teacher is the coolest and we learn a lot! I am going to learn to write my name soon!" Isabella says.

"Middle school is really awesome so far! I am meeting a lot of different types of people and learning different cultures. I have met a lot of people so far. But Spanish class and math sucks." Liam says with a giggle.

"Third grade is cool! I feel like a big kid instead of a little kid. I'm learning how to write cursive!" Hudson says as he fixes his glasses.

"First grade is fun! I like my class a lot!" Sophia says as she giggles.

• Liam, how long have you and Willow been official?
"We have been friends since preschool but we started officially dating in third grade!" Liam says.