amelia's 1st birthday

*Today is Amelia's first birthday! I can't believe it 😭 I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🎀

Today is Amelia's first birthday party! Amelia's birthday party themed is elephants, her favorite animal.

Mitch has been hard at work since six am, getting everything set up and ready to go! Scott has gotten the birthday girl dressed.

Mitch helps Sawyer and Isabella get dressed while the other kids get dressed and ready. Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer are now playing.

*Imagine it says Amelia*

Lindsay, Ryan and Zack FaceTimed with Scott because Lindsay was due with her second child at the end of the month and couldn't fly for the birthday party.

"Mitchy! Lindsay, Ryan and Zack wanna talk to Amelia." Scott says as Mitch walks over with Amelia.

"Hi, guys!" Mitch says as he waves at Lindsay, Ryan and Zack.

"Hey, birthday girl! Happy birthday! Amelia looks so so cute!" Lindsay says as Scott and Mitch smile.

"Thank you! Mitch picked it out!" Scott says.

"Zack, come here bud. I can't believe Amelia is one already! She has gotten big!" Ryan says to Mitch and Scott.

"We can't believe she is one either! She's growing up so fast." Mitch says as he kisses Amelia.

"Happy birthday, Amelia!" Zack says loudly.

"Thank you, Zack! We can't wait to visit when your baby sister comes!" Scott says and Mitch nods.

"Did you get her presents?" Lindsay asks Mitch and Scott.

"Yes! She loves her elephant stuffed animal and her other toys! You guys spoil her!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Aw, I'm glad she loves everything! You have spoiled our baby girl so of course we had to!" Lindsay says happily.

"Aw, well we will let you go! I'll send you pictures of Amelia's birthday." Scott says.

"Aw okay! Happy birthday, Amelia! We love you!" Lindsay and Ryan says in unison.

Scott and Mitch wave before ending the FaceTime call. Scott finishes up decorating the house while Mitch bounces Amelia on his leg.

A few minutes later, Mitch's sister Jessa, her husband Jared and their children Ady and Asa arrive!

"Hey! Thank you for coming!" Mitch says as he hugs everybody.