spring concert

*Liam, Hudson and Sophia have a spring concert at school! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🥜

Today is the elementary school's spring concert! All the grades will be performing a few songs. Scott just dropped Liam, Hudson and Sophia off at school for the final practice.

Mitch is getting himself and the little kids ready for the performance. Scott walks in and smiles at Mitch. "Hey babe, you look handsome." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "Don't mess my makeup up." Mitch says as he giggles and kisses Scott again. "I'll be ready in a minute and then we can go." Mitch says as Scott rubs Mitch's shoulders. "Okay I am ready, let's go!" Mitch says as he, Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella follow Scott outside to the car.

Once at the elementary school, Mitch holds Sawyer while Scott is holding Amelia. "Issy, stay with us baby." Scott says as he holds Isabella's hand. They walk into the auditorium. "There's Uncle Avi and Auntie Kate!" Isabella says as she jumps up and down. "Let's go sit with them, come on." Scott says as Isabella runs to Avi and Kate. "Hey Isabella! You look so pretty today!" Kate says as Isabella hugs her and Avi. "Thank you!" Isabella says with a grin.

Mitch and Scott find Avi and Kate and sit next to them. Isabella, Israel, Sawyer, Ezra and Abby sit directly in front of them. "When people are talking or singing you guys can't talk okay? We have to be respectful. Toby, Soph, Hudson, Evie, Hayden and Liam worked hard learning these songs." Kate says to the little kids. Israel and Isabella hold hands as they talk. Sawyer, Ezra and Abby also holds hands, copying Israel and Isabella.

Amelia and Wren babble towards each other and smile. "Besties already." Avi says and Scott chuckles. "Definitely." Scott says as he kisses Amelia's cheek. "How are you feeling, Kate? You are glowing!" Mitch says as he rubs Kate's baby bump. "I feel great! I'm tired, but I'm doing very well!" Kate says as she rubs her growing baby bump.

Kevin and Tara walk in the auditorium and sit behind Mitch, Scott, Avi and Kate. Hayden and Hudson are in the same class. Henry smiles at Amelia. "Aww, who is that Amelia? Is that baby Henry?" Mitch says as he hugs Tara and Kevin. "Hey guys!" Scott says as he hugs Tara and Kevin. Tara and Kevin then hug Avi and Kate. "Laila, do you wanna sit with the little kids?" Tara asks Laila. "Yes! Hi Sawyer!" Laila says as she hugs Sawyer and sits next to him. "Ooo, Sawyer has a girlfriend!" Scott says making Kevin and Tara chuckle.

Esther, Darien, the twins Gabriel and Noah and Hana walk in. "We have a whole row of kids!" Esther says as she sits next to Kate. "I love Hana's dress! So pretty!" Kate says as she pinches Hana's cheek. "Thank you! She loves it. You look so good, Kate! Are you and Avi going to out find the gender of the baby?" Esther asks Kate and her brother.

"We actually wanna do a surprise gender reveal when the baby is born!" Kate says and Avi nods happily. "Making me wait to buy clothes! I see how it is! Gender neutral colors it is!" Mitch says making everybody laugh. "Gabe, Noah, sit still and do not run around during the performances." Darien says to the twins.

"I can't believe all of them are gonna be preschool soon. My mind is blown." Scott says. "Tell me about it! Our kids are growing up so fast. Look at Liam, he's gonna be a middle schooler next year." Tara says as she burps Henry.

The kindergarten class walks onto the stage, Sophia and Tobias are standing next to each other on the middle riser. "Aww! I love Sophie's dress!" Tara says as Mitch smiles. "Thank you." Mitch says with a grin. Avi and Kate take pictures of videos of Tobias performing, this is their first concert with any of their kids and they are so excited.
The kids begin to act out as they sing the songs.

"Aww! They did so good! I love Tobias outfit! Looked like a little Avi." Tara says making Avi and Kate smile. "Avi and Toby went out and picked it out." Kate says happily.

The first grade class walk out next. Evalina is on the bottom row of the risers. Evalina looks nervous but then smiles when she sees her mom, dad and her many uncles and aunts. The first grade class begins to perform. Esther smiles brightly as she watches Evalina blossom while she performs. Darien takes many pictures of videos.

The second grade class walk out on stage next! Hayden, Hudson and Addison are all standing together on the risers on the middle row

The second grade class walk out on stage next! Hayden, Hudson and Addison are all standing together on the risers on the middle row. "Theres Hayden!" Laila yells as she claps her hands. "Shhh, Laila." Tara says to Laila. The second grade begins to perform. "Look at Hudson getting into it!" Kate says with a chuckle. "He loves Dolly and he loves this song." Scott says as Mitch films the performance of Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

The third grade and fourth grade classes begin to perform. Mitch and Scott not really paying attention because their kids aren't in those grades. "None of the kids really know the words." Scott whispers as he laughs about the third grade class. "You are such a dick. What are the word of the Battle Hymn Of The Republic?" Mitch whispers as he kisses Scott. "I don't even know this song! And I had to take a citizenship test." Kate says as Wren jumps on her lap.

After the third and fourth grade classes perform, it is time for the fifth grade! The fifth grade class walks out. "Where's Liam?" Isabella asks Mitch. "He's on the top row, next to Willow." Mitch says softly.

The boys in the fifth grade class begin to sing Danny Boy with the girls following along. Liam is up front with five other boys, as they lead the fifth grade into the song. Mitch films proudly seeing his song leading his class. "He sounds just like Scott! My goodness." Kate says a she takes pictures for Mitch and Scott.

After the concert, all the kids walk over. "You guys did awesome!" Kevin says happily. "You guys did so so well! I am so proud of all of you!" Mitch says with a big smile.

All the kids talk together as they walk to the cars. "We should all go out to eat somewhere! And celebrate the awesome concert!" Tara says. "That sounds good! I'm starving." Scott says as he picks up Sawyer. "You are always hungry, noodle." Mitch says with a giggle.

They all decide to eat at Pizza Hut! Everybody gets in their cars and drive to Pizza Hut. They all had a fun night together!

Mitch posts a picture of Liam, Hudson, Hayden, Evalina, Sophia and Tobias together. He writes the caption as: "Spring concert was tonight! All six of them did amazing! So proud of them! #FuturePTX? lol maybe 💚"

Scott posts a picture of Liam, Hudson, Hayden, Evalina, Sophia and Tobias together. He writes the caption as: "Awesome spring concert! So proud of these kids! They are definitely future performers! 💜"