reacting to old photos #2

*Scott and Mitch react to more old photos! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🦊

Mitch and Scott are in their filming room. Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella are playing on the floor.

"Be careful around the camera, guys." Mitch says to the kids.

"Daddy, look at my Barbie!" Isabella says and Mitch smiles.

"Aw, she's so so pretty!" Mitch says as he fixes his hat.

"Are you ready to film, babe?" Scott asks Mitch.

"Yes, babe." Mitch says as Scott sits next to him. Mitch smiles as he kisses Scott.

"I love you." Mitch says to Scott.

"I love you too." Scott says as he kisses Mitch again.

"Welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the internet! My name is Polar Bear!" Scott says.

"And my name is Grizzly Bear!" Mitch says.

"And we are hairy beasts!" Scott says and Mitch giggles loudly.

"So today's episode we are going to react to old photos again! You guys liked it the first time we did it, so we decided to do it again!" Scott says.

"Oh and if you hear children, the three younger ones are playing in here." Scott says.

"Issy, inside voice baby girl." Mitch says softly.

*Picture of  Scott holding baby Liam in the air* (imagine the picture of Scott with Landon from 2015)
"Aw! My boys!" Mitch says with a huge smile.

"When was this picture taken? It was at my parents house, because I can tell by the background." Scott says.

"I think it was Christmas time. Look how adorable Liam looks, our baby boy." Mitch says with a frown.

"Liam is so tall and acts so grown up, it's crazy." Scott says.

"He is almost taller then Kirstie!" Mitch says and Scott nods in agreement.

*Picture of  Scott proposing to Mitch*
Mitch smiles brightly at the picture of Scott proposing.

"Scott had a tripod set up with a camera taking pictures and everything was just perfect." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek.

"I was so scared that the camera wouldn't take the pictures and that the other camera was out of focus." Scott says with a chuckle.

*Picture of Mitch and Scott with baby Sophia*
"Look how little Sophia was!" Scott says and Mitch nods.

"I loved that outfit! Scott's grandma gave that to us and it fit Sophia very well. Look how adorable she looked!" Mitch says and Scott giggles.

"She had a blob of hair on the top of her head. It was like only in the middle." Scott says as he laughs.

"It really was, it was so precious. She had a mohawk for the first five months of her life." Mitch says with a smile.

*Picture of Scott and Mitch as kids wearing their play costumes*
"Aww, look at us! So little!" Scott says and Mitch smiles.

"This was the play were we met! Ah, memories." Mitch says and Scott tickles him.

"Stop! You always do that when we film." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek.