superfruit q&a #5

*Another Q&A for you guys! Send suggestions, I need some! Love you guys • Bree 💃🏻

Mitch and Scott are sitting down getting ready to film a Q&A.

"Are you ready beautiful?" Scott asks Mitch and Mitch nods as he fixes his hair. Scott sits down next to Mitch and kisses his cheek.

"Welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the internet! My name is Adele!" Scott says with a smile.

"And my name is Beyoncé! and we are Grammy winners!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"Today we are doing a Q&A because you guys love to ask us questions!" Scott says as Mitch laughs loudly.

Can we have the kids in Superfruit episodes more? They are so cute!
"Sure! We need to do more episodes with them. They love to be in them, sometimes." Scott says with a chuckle.

"Scott and I do not want to push them into the limelight like we are. We want them to have a normal childhood. However, they do love to be on camera, and they love to get their picture taken. We are really busy. With four kids in school, two little ones and all the other things Scott and I do, we just make it work to film videos. Sometimes we film at night, or in the morning. But usually we do it when the little kids are napping. That's why we do vlogs, because you guys don't see the kids much." Mitch says and Scott nods.

• How do you guys feel about Hudson and Addison?
"If you guys don't know, Addison is Hudson's special friend. Hudson doesn't call him a boyfriend but that's what it is." Scott says and Mitch nods.

"It isn't serious dating, you know how it is in elementary and middle school." Mitch says.

"It isn't a big deal to us. We don't make a big deal out if it. He is exploring his options and we are proud of him for that." Scott says.

"I don't care he is exploring either. I dated girls in high school. I was just seeing what I liked and didn't like, obviously I love boys hints this handsome man next to me." Mitch says as he looks at Scott.

"I personally see school as a way to figure yourself out. Hudson is trying to see where he is and if who he is, if it's dating boys then we won't stop him. If he comes to the decision that he likes both boys and girls then we will let him find his true love. At the end of the day we just care that he is happy and he is." Scott says.

"We don't push kids to think a certain way. We are teaching them not to look at people by their gender, but look at them as the person they are. Liam is at the age where he is learning that some people don't identify as a gender, or they identity as something else. We want all our kids in the future to find somebody who loves them for them. It doesn't matter if it's a boy, girl, trans person or agender person." Mitch says and Scott nods.

• What do the kids think of their new cousin?
"They love her to death! We actually just came back from Texas, we flew to visit Lindsay, Ryan and Zack. We also saw Mitchy's sister family and my sister Lauren. Just a fun weekend trip." Scott says as he picks up Wyatt and kisses his forehead.

"It was so good to see the family! Archer is so so cute! We gave Lindsay and Ryan all of Amelia's old clothes which made me so emotional! Amelia was so cute with Archer, giving her kisses and being so sweet. Lindsay was happy to see us, she couldn't fly in for Amelia's birthday party because she was pregnant." Mitch says as he pets Wyatt.

• Do you guys know that Liam posts on Instagram? lol!
"Yes, we do! Some things he doesn't delete when we told him!" Mitch says as Scott laughs loudly.

"It's true, but trust me we know what he puts on there. Some things are funny so we let them slide." Scott says and Mitch rolls his eyes.

"I'm the strict parent I feel like and Scott is the big kid." Mitch says and Scott giggles.

"I'm strict too! I'm just fun." Scott says and Mitch kisses him.

"We are both on the same page with discipline, don't worry!" Mitch says and Scott nods.

• Do the kids love to go to school?
"Actually yes, they all do! It's very surprising!" Mitch says and Scott giggles.

"Obviously when they get older, they aren't gonna like getting up earlier, I sure didn't." Scott says as he fixes his hair.

"I hated waking up early either. All the kids are right on track for all their grades, I am so happy. Scott and I are happy that nobody isn't struggling and everybody is doing so well!" Mitch says as he smiles at Scott.

"Liam gets honor roll every single quarter. Hudson and Sophia don't get letter grades just yet, but next school year Hudson will get letter grades. Isabella really enjoys preschool and she has a lot of friends! All the kids have a ton of friends, they are busy with sports and other activities." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's back.

• Anymore pets for you guys?
"I'm not sure!" Scott says.

"I'm happy with the dog and cat we have. I don't know how much we can handle!" Mitch says as he chuckles.

"Maybe, maybe not! We don't know!" Scott says as Wyatt climbs on him.

"And that is it for this week! We had so much fun answering you guy's questions!" Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

Daisy runs in and licks Mitch's hand. "Hi, princess!" Mitch says as he kisses Daisy's head.

"Now it's time for our weekly obsessions!" Scott yells loudly.

"My weekly obsession is my family. I love them all so so much. Our family has grown with baby Archer! So happy to spoil another baby!" Mitch says as he holds Scott's hand.

"My weekly obsession is our new project we are working for Pentatonix! You guys will find out #soon!" Scott says as he winks at the camera. Scott and Mitch talk about their songs of the week.

Amelia begins to babble in her crib and Sawyer walks in the filming room. Mitch and Scott finish their errands until they had to pick the kids up from school! :)