protective scott

*Scott is very protective of his hubby! This oneshot page was a page I used for the PTX awards lol if you see those comments that's why. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

Mitch and Scott are going on a much needed date night! Carissa and Michael from Us The Duo are watching the kids for them.

The kids just had dinner and baths and are now playing before bed.

Michael is sitting on the floor with Sawyer and Hudson. "Look, Uncle Michael! Squirtle is changing!" Hudson says as he shows Michael his Nintendo 3DS.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Michael says with a grin.

Liam walks by the steps and Mitch plays with his hair.

"Stop, Daddy!" Liam says as he giggles then walks down the steps.

Scott walks down the steps and fixes his jacket.

"Papa! You look pretty!" Sophia says as she his Scott tightly.

"Pretty Papa!" Isabella says with a big smile.

"Thank you, girls!" Scott says as he sits on the couch, talking with Carissa and Michael.

"Make sure you help out Carissa and Michael with your siblings, okay?" Scott says as he kisses Liam's cheek.

"Yes, Papa!" Liam says with a grin and texts Willow.

Amelia squeaks as she runs around and Carissa laughs. "She is so big! So cute!" Carissa says as Amelia hugs her.

"Papa!" Amelia yells as she crawls over to Scott.

"Hi! Are you having fun with Auntie Carissa and Uncle Michael?" Scott asks Amelia.

"Yes!" Amelia says as he climbs on Scott's lap.

*Mitch & Scott's date outfits!*

Mitch walks down the steps slowly, because he is wearing heels.

"Ooo! Look at those heels! Hot Daddy!" Carissa says with a big smile.

"Thank you!" Mitch says with a big smile.

"Hi, hot stuff!" Scott says as he spanks Mitch's butt.

"Hey, handsome! Are you ready to go?" Mitch asks as he fixes his glasses.

"Of course! Let's have hugs and kisses!" Scott says as the kids hug and kiss Scott and Mitch.

"Have fun, guys!" Michael says as Isabella and Sophia climb on him. Isabella and Sophia may or may not have a crush on Michael.