little kids & sex toys

*This was requested by AriannaMosser5 thank you so much! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜 This oneshot talks about sex toys, viewers discretion is advised 😂

Scott is busy in his and Mitch's office working on new beats for SuperFruit's upcoming album! Mitch is busy doing laundry, because he hasn't had time to do any!

The older three are at school for the day while Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are in Scott and Mitch's bedroom watching Moana.

"Issy, I wanna play!" Sawyer says to his older sister.

"Me too! Let's see if Daddy and Papa have toys in their room!" Isabella says.

Isabella and Sawyer slide off the bed.

"Melia! Come here! I'll catch you!" Isabella says as Amelia slides off the bed and Isabella catches her baby sister. Sawyer walks over to Mitch and Scott's dresser.

"Let's see if we can play dress up in Daddy and Papa's clothes!" Isabella says as she opens the bottom right drawer.

This drawer is Scott and Mitch's secret drawer. This drawer has all of their toys in it.

Butt plugs, lube, vibrators, hand cuffs, dildos and a lot more. Mitch and Scott's favorite drawer in their dresser.

"Oo! Toys!" Isabella says as she takes all of the sex toys out of the drawer.

There are three dildos in the drawer, a black, white and pink one. Amelia grabs the white one and begins to chew on it like a teether.

"Sword fight!" Sawyer says as he and Isabella wack each other with the dildos.

"These aren't sharp like swords are! They feel like a gummy bear!" Isabella says as she hits Sawyer.

"They do! They are shaped funny! Like a banana!" Sawyer says with a giggle.

Sawyer bites on it to see if it tastes like.

"It doesn't taste like a gummy!" Sawyer says and Isabella laughs.

Amelia throws her dildo up and down and laughing loudly.

"Ooo! What's this?" Isabella says as she picks up a butt plug.

"It's like a paci!" Sawyer says and Isabella gets excited.

Isabella runs to grab her baby doll from Mitch and Scott's bed and puts the butt plug in the doll's mouth.

"Yay! She finally has a paci!" Isabella says excitedly. Sawyer grabs the lube and opens it.

"Ooo! It's like hair gel!" Isabella says as she puts the lube in Sawyer's bright blonde hair.

Sawyer giggles at the feel of the lube in his hair. Amelia grabs her dildo again and gnaws at it again.

Amelia then grabs a vibrator and turns it on. Isabella and Sawyer grab the other vibrators and figure out how to turn them on.

"They hop like bunny rabbits!" Sawyer says with a giggle.

Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia put their vibrators on the floor and they begin to hop around.

Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia laugh loudly as the vibrator vibrate loudly against the hard wood floors.

Mitch hears the vibrating noise coming from upstairs and walks into the office, where Scott is listening to music loudly.

"Scott! Scott!" Mitch yells to get Scott's attention.

"Yeah!" Scott yells with the headphones on. Mitch signs Scott to take them off and he does.

"What's up, babe?" Scott asks Mitch.

"Have you checked on the little kids?" Mitch asks Scott.

"No, have you?" Scott asks Mitch.

"No, let's go check on them and make some lunch." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Mitch and Scott walk up the steps, Scott spanks Mitch's butt as they kiss at the top of the steps.

Mitch and Scott hear the vibrating noise and they open their bedroom door. What they see mortifies them. A sight they never thought they would ever see.

Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia playing with their sex toys. They just used a few of them the other day.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Guys! Don't touch these toys no more! Oh Amelia! Putting this in your mouth! Oh my God!" Mitch says as he takes the dildo from Amelia.

Scott begins to bust out laughing and takes pictures.

"Scott Richard Hoying! Don't you dare post them pictures! And help me!" Mitch says sternly.

"I like your toys, Daddy and Papa!" Isabella says as Mitch scrubs her hands in the sink.

"I know but they are not for kids. Only adults use them like Papa and I." Mitch says trying to say it in little kid terms.

"Mitchy! Sawyer has lube in his hair!" Scott says from the bedroom and he carries Sawyer in the bathroom.

Mitch picks up Amelia and begins to wash her face with the wash cloth and then he brushes Amelia's nine teeth she has.

"It's time to take tubby, guys!" Mitch says as he and Scott place Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella into the bathtub. Scott and Mitch begin to scrub Amelia, Isabella and Sawyer.

"You guys shouldn't have went into Daddy and I's dresser drawers like that." Scott says as he rinses off Isabella's hair.

"We wanted to dress up with your clothes but we found your toys!" Isabella says.

"Well, you know what you should have done? You could have came downstairs and asked either Papa and I and we could have picked some outfits for you guys to wear. You don't even go into other people's things okay?" Mitch says as Isabella and Sawyer nod.

"Okay, Daddy and Papa." Isabella and Sawyer say in unison.

After getting their baths, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are taking their naps. Scott and Mitch the clean the mess that the kids made with the lube.

"I don't wanna use those toys again." Mitch says to Scott.

"Yeah you will when you wanna cum for Daddy." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Yeah, you are right." Mitch says as he begins to make out with Scott.

"We might have to use the rest of lube, huh?" Scott says and Mitch happily nods.

Scott and Mitch may have had some fun during the little kids nap 😏