awkward!

*Sophia and Isabella walk in or Scott and Mitch having some fun! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🐹*

All the kids are in bed for the night! Amelia is sleeping in her nursery now because she sleeps through the whole whole night.

Scott is laying down on the bed playing on his iPhone. Mitch walks in with a big shirt and boxers on. Mitch climbs on Scott back and begins to rub his shoulders.

"Daddy, can we take a bubble bath together?" Mitch whispers seductively into Scott's right ear.

"If you like too, baby boy." Scott says as Mitch smiles brightly.

"We haven't done it in such a long time." Scott says as he kisses Mitch. Mitch nods as he kisses Scott's neck.

"No hickeys, baby boy. Don't be a bad boy." Scott says as Mitch lays on Scott and is nibbling on Scott's ear.

"Somebody is excited." Scott says as he chuckles.

"I am, I missed you when you were working on the music video with Shawn." Mitch says as he kisses Scott passionately.

"I missed you too, angel. You are so precious." Scott says as he kisses again.

"Let's go to the bathroom, Daddy." Mitch says seductively.

Mitch walks Scott to the bathroom. Mitch takes Scott's shirt off and rubs his six pack abs.

"Sexy Daddy. You are so muscular and hot." Mitch says as he kisses Scott. Scott takes Mitch's shirt off and kisses his neck.

"You are such a sexy boy, Mitchy." Scott says as he rubs his hands down Mitch's waist.

Mitch turns on the bath and pours some bubble bath into the tub. Scott spanks Mitch's butt hard.

"Ow! Daddy! Bad boy!" Mitch says as he spanks Scott's butt.

"Don't be a naughty, baby boy." Scott says as he spanks Mitch again.

After the tub gets half way full, Scott gets in.
Scott sits in the tub first and then Mitch gets in next.

"Why are you sitting so far away, baby boy? Come here to Daddy." Scott says and Mitch moves over to Scott.

Mitch wraps his legs around Scott's waist and he begins to rub his cheeks.

Mitch and Scott begin an intense make out session. Scott squeezes Mitch's butt cheeks while Mitch scratches up Scott's back.

Meanwhile, Sophia and Isabella wake up due to both having a bad dream. They walk into the hallway and bump into each other.

"Where's Daddy and Papa?" Sophia asks and Isabella shrugs her shoulders.

"Let's look for them!" Isabella says as they walk around upstairs looking for Mitch and Scott.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard." Mitch says as he catches his breath after an intense makeout session.

"Do you need prep, baby boy?" Scott asks Mitch and shakes his head no. Scott gets ready to insert his member into Mitch when the door flies open.

"Daddy! Papa!" Isabella says. Scott and Mitch gasp as they try to cover themselves up, not wanting to scar their young daughters eyes.

"Hey girls, what's wrong?" Scott asks Isabella and Sophia.

"We had bad dreams and woke up!" Isabella says and Sophia looks at Mitch and Scott confusingly.

"Why are you and Daddy in the tubby?" Sophia asks Scott and Mitch.

"We were taking a tubby together! Just talking and playing in the bubbles!" Mitch says.

"I heard noises! And you said a bad word!" Sophia says, causing Mitch and Scott's cheek fluster.

"Hey girls, can you wait inside Daddy and I's room while we get out of the tubby please?" Scott asks and the girls nod, walking into Scott and Mitch's bedroom.

Mitch gets out of the tub first, with Scott following behind.

"Wyatt! Meow! Meow!" Isabella says and Sophia laughs loudly.

"That was embarrassing." Mitch says as puts his robe on.

"Tell me about it." Scott says as he tries to pull up his boxers up on his wet legs.

"Put your robe on for now." Mitch says and Scott laughs at himself, realizing he should have done that.

Scott and Mitch put their robes in and walk to their bedroom. Sophia and Isabella are laying in Scott and Mitch's bed.

Mitch and Scott talk to the girls about their bad dreams and help them get back to sleep.

Isabella is asleep on Mitch's side of the bed, while Sophia is sleeping on Scott's side of the bed.

Wyatt and Daisy are cuddling on Daisy's bed which is at the end of Mitch and Scott's king size bed.

Mitch and Scott are in the bathroom brushing their teeth and washing their faces. "Can we finish what we started in the shower? Please?" Mitch asks and Scott happily nods. :)