sawyer's diagnosis

*Sawyer has been struggling, so Mitch and Scott take him to the doctors.
*Disclaimer: I do not have this diagnosis, I watch a YouTube mom with two kids with it. I have done research before writing this so if anything is wrong please let me know!* I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 👑

Mitch and Scott have been noticing a lot of strange symptoms with Sawyer. Sawyer has had sensitivity with loud noises and cries if something is too loud. He hates shirts with tags, he will rip the shirt off and cry until he gets another shirt on.

Sawyer hates certain food textures and is picky with his food. Mitch and Scott have decided to take Sawyer to see the pediatrician to see what is going on. 

Mitch and Scott have taken Sawyer to see his pediatrician, Dr. Blake the other day to see if she can help what's going on. She wanted to run some tests on Sawyer to see what's going on.

Scott and Mitch have shown videos on Sawyer's behavior as well, to see if they can help diagnosis him.

Dr. Blake and her colleagues do lots of testing on Sawyer over the next few days, to rule things out and to narrow the diagnosis window.

Sawyer had to do all kinds of test, like walking around, playing with different textures, checking his fine motor skills, social skills and a bunch of other things.

After doing all the testing, Sawyer, Isabella, Mitch, Amelia and Scott are back at Dr. Blake's to see if she figured out a diagnosis or if they need to go somewhere else for more testing.

Amelia is sitting on Scott's lap while Isabella and Sawyer play with the doll house that the doctor's office has.

"I am so anxious. What if he has like a disease or something that can't be fixed." Mitch says with a frown.

"She hasn't said anything like that, babe. Don't worry about it. It's probably something that can be easily fixed or maybe it's nothing at all." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's back.

The nurse calls Sawyer back, and then she weighs him and checking his height. She then checks Sawyer's lungs, heart and blood pressure.

"Dr. Blake will see you guys in a few minutes!" The nurse says as she sets down Sawyer's records and shut the door. 

Isabella begins to play with the blocks that were in the room, while Sawyer walks over and plays with her.

After a ten minute wait, Dr. Blake knocks on the door and then comes in.

"Hello! It's so good to see you all today." Dr. Blake says as she shakes Mitch and Scott's hands.

"Hi!" Isabella says as she waves at Dr. Blake.

"Hi, Isabella! Hi, Amelia! And there's Sawyer! He's hiding from me. It's okay!" Dr. Blake says as Sawyer hides behind Mitch.

"It's okay, Sawyer. It's okay." Mitch says as he sits Sawyer in his lap.

"I'm pretty positive I have a diagnosis for Sawyer." Dr. Blake says as she sits down in the rolling chair.

"I'm nervous." Mitch says as he holds Scott hand.

"There's nothing to be nervous about! It's something that's more common then you think." Dr. Blake says, making Mitch's nerves go down a lot.