#nationalwalkoutday

*Liam participates in the National School Walk Out at his school. A lot of you said you wanted see this, so I will do it. I will try to not talk about politics too much in this oneshot. Any negative comments or political debates will be deleted. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖*

Today is the #NationalWalkoutDay! Liam is currently in Language Arts class and is working on a writing project on the computer. His class are typing up their essays in the computer lab. Liam hates to write even though everybody tells him he is an amazing writer.

Willow is sitting next to him and is typing up her paper. Liam watches Willow in amazement and love in his girlfriend.

"Willow?" Liam says softly to his girlfriend.

Willow rolls her eyes in a little annoyance at her boyfriend.

"What Liam? I'm trying to finish typing my paper." Willow says to Liam.

"Can you help proof read my paper? Please?" Liam asks Willow with puppy dog eyes.

"You know how to proof read! You always get better grades on papers then me!" Willow says as Liam tickles her.

"Please?" Liam says to Willow.

"Fine." Willow says as she turns the computer monitor towards her.

"You are the best, thank you babe." Liam says, kissing Willows hand.

"Whatever." Willow says as she begins to read Liam's essay. 

*****
The school announcement system beeps three times before the principal begins to speak.

"Hello students. Today is #NationalWalkoutDay around the United States. This walkout is designed to educate and to stop gun violence in our schools, homes and communities. I encourage all of you to use your voices and to walk out of school if you choose too. It's okay if you do not want too. You will not get in trouble or suspended for walking out. Teachers, if your students want to participate please walkout with your students to ensure all the students are safe during the walkout . Thank you and have a great rest of your day." Dr. Rucker says before ending the announcement.

Liam and his classmates begin to walk out of the computer lab with their teacher following close behind.

"We are going to walk on the field! The high school students are going to be in the parking lot protesting." Mrs. Wilson says to her class.

"I feel like a rebel doing this!" Willow says holding Liam's hand as she and Liam walk outside.

"Well, sometimes you gotta be a rebel to make a statement! This is a movement! We are making history, babe!" Liam says to Willow.

A lot of middle school and high school students walk out of school, holding up signs and locking arms.

The majority of the school is outside to protest for seventeen minutes for seventeen minutes that died in Parkland Florida.

"What does the high schooler signs say? They look cooler then our signs!" Arya says as she tried to read the signs.

Arya is holding a sign that's says "Guns Don't Belong In Schools"

"The high schoolers have been preparing this for a while, Arya. I'm glad the principal allowed all of you to participate today. It is a teachable moment." Mrs. Wilson says to her students.