school dance

*I finally decided to write the school dance! Liam and Hudson have a dance at school. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💃🏻🕺🏻

Today is the elementary school annual school dance! The kindergarteners and first grade had their dance the other day, so tonight is the second, third, fourth and fifth graders dance!

Liam is going with Willow while Hudson is going with Addison. Mitch and Scott are gonna have a game night with Nicole and Candice while Hudson and Liam go to the dance.

"Huddy! Come here, let me fix your hair nice and cute." Mitch says as Hudson runs over to Mitch. Mitch begins to brush Hudson's blonde hair and put styling gel in it.

"Are you excited to go to the dance tonight?" Mitch asks Hudson.

"Yeah! I'm excited to dance with my friends!" Hudson says with a cheeky smile as Mitch finishes up Hudson's hair.

"Handsome boy!" Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's cheek.

"Who are you going with the dance with?" Candice asks Hudson.

"Addi!" Hudson says happily.

"Ooo! That's so cute! I want you to have fun!" Nicole says as Hudson hugs her and Candice.

"I will!" Hudson says with a grin.

"Addison and his mommy are on their way!" Mitch says as Hudson gets excited to see his best friend.

*Imagine this outfit bigger for Hudson. Addison has this same type of suit but in bright gray*

Scott and Liam walk down the steps. Liam's hair is gelled up.

"Look at this handsome boy!" Nicole says and Liam smiles.

"Hi, Auntie Nicole. Hi, Auntie Candice." Liam says as he hugs them.

"Do you need any medicine for your braces? You can't take any with you." Mitch says.

"No, I'm fine Daddy." Liam says as texts Willow.

"Willow, Mr. Tim and Ms. Amy are on the way." Liam says as he fixes his hair again.