sophia's kindergarten graduation

*Sophia is a kindergarten graduate! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💖

Today is a big day! Today Sophia is graduating kindergarten! Mitch is getting Sophia ready while Scott is keeping the other kids occupied downstairs.

"I wanna play with it!" Hudson says to Liam, wanting to play with the fidget spinner.

"I bought this with my money!" Liam says as he spins the bright green fidget spinner.

"Liam, share with your brother." Scott says.

"It's mine! I bought it with my birthday money!" Liam says with an attitude.

"Liam, I will take it away if you do not share. You have two of them, I don't understand why you need two. And loose the attitude." Scott says sternly.

Liam hands Hudson his other fidget spinner, a hot pink one.

"Thank you." Scott says to an clearly mad Liam.

"Uh huh." Liam says as he plays a game on his iPhone.

Meanwhile upstairs, Mitch is straightening Sophia long light brown hair.

"I am so proud of you, baby girl. You are gonna be a first grader!" Mitch says as he kisses Sophia's cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Sophia says as she smiles at her hair being straight.

"Let's get dressed, baby girl." Mitch says as Sophia runs over to him.

Mitch helps Sophia get into her creme dress. Mitch zippers it up and finishes up her hair. Mitch puts a bracelet on Sophia. This bracelet is from Connie and Nel when she was born, they bought it together.

"Which necklace do you wanna wear, baby?" Mitch asks Sophia.

"The unicorn one!" Sophia says with a big smile. Mitch puts the necklace on Sophia.

"Pretty girl! Let's go downstairs and get Papa, brothers and sisters moving!" Mitch says as Sophia giggles.

Mitch and Sophia walk down the steps.

"Pretty girl!" Scott says as Sophia hugs Scott.

"I am so proud of you, baby girl! You are a kindergarten graduate, that's awesome." Scott says as Sophia blushes.

"Let's get going guys! We don't wanna be late!" Mitch says as the kids get their shoes on and ready.

Mitch, Scott and kids load up into the car and head to the elementary school!

Once at the school, Mitch and Scott find a place to sit in the auditorium.

"Let's sit down here, guys!" Mitch says as the kids sit down next to him.

Sawyer sits on Scott's lap while Amelia sits on Mitch lap. Liam sits next on Mitch's left side, and then Isabella sits on Mitch's right side. Hudson is sitting next to Scott.

"Daddy, where's Sophie!" Isabella asks Mitch.

"She's with her teacher and classmates. They are coming out soon. We have to be quiet when the ceremony starts." Mitch says as Isabella gets bored already.