teenage fever

*Shoutout to my bff Charity for helping me write this oneshot! She's a talented writer and mentors me a lot! She knows how to write smut better then I can! So go follow her on twitter @charityariana21 💓 She won't join Wattpad lol! I hope you enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🦄

"Mitchy, are you sure you want to?" Scott says in a whisper, so Mitch's older sister Jessa wouldn't hear them across the hall.

Scott looks deeply into his lover's eyes, trying to find any indication of approval.

"I-I think so." Mitch replies softly.

Scott slightly begins to position himself on top of Mitch. He rubs his hand against Mitch's right cheek, and slowly begins to kiss Mitch. The kisses get intense, their tongues connect in a loving matter.

"I have an idea." Mitch says as the kiss breaks. Mitch looks at Scott with an unmistakable look of desire. "Strip for me." Mitch seductively whispers.

Scott's face contorts into a look of curiosity, "You really want me to strip for you, Mitchy?" Scott says as he catches his breath.

"Yes. Yes please." Mitch says, rubbing his hands into Scott's thick dirty blonde hair. "Whatever you say, babe." Scott says as he chuckles.

Mitch kisses Scott as he rubs his hands down Scott's long torso. He helps Scott take off his Martin High School shirt.

Scott breaks from Mitch's grasp and leads him to sit in a nearby chair, with Scott standing above him. "If I'm gonna strip, it's gonna be a show." Scott says with a seductive smirk.

Scott takes off his Martin High School shirt and throws it in the air. The shirt lands on the ceiling fan. Scott then begins to unbuckle his belt.

Mitch speaks up. "Uh, Scotty?"

"Yeah?" Scott asks Mitch confusingly. "That's my job, silly." Mitch says, kissing Scott.

Mitch sits Scott on the chair he wraps his legs Scott's long torso. "I love you." Mitch whispers, kissing Scott a few times. Mitch then stands up, facing away from Scott, and begins to slowly take off his bright, blue tank top, twirls around and seductively throws it at Scott.

"Damn, babe, you've got some moves, don't you?" Scott says, never taking his eyes off of his lover. "Maybe next time you should be dancing for me." Scott says seductively.

Mitch smiles at his boyfriend's comment: "Oh yeah, Scotty? That what you want? You want a sexy little striptease right here?" Mitch asks and Scott happily nods as he spanks his boyfriends firm butt. Mitch moans at the spank and he begins to slide off his pants.

Scott does the same, until only Calvin Klein underwear remains between the two of them. Scott rubs his hands on Mitch's tiny waist and puts his hands on Mitch's plump butt. Mitch moans as he puts his finger on Scott's chin and they kiss again.

"Lay down on the bed." Scott seductively whispers into Mitch's left ear. He nibbles Mitch's ear as Mitch walks over to his bed. Mitch lays down on his back and Scott climbs in after him. Scott begins to plaster kisses on Mitch's neck.

Scott continues to plaster kisses on Mitch's thin body. He slowly begins to kiss Mitch's chest, licking his nipples, making Mitch moan uncontrollably.

"Shh, love, we can't have Jessa hear us." Scott says putting his pointer finger on Mitch's lips. A few seconds later, Scott removes his finger from Mitch's lips and continues his kiss trail down Mitch's body.