miss your cuddles

This idea was created by Thefeelz1234 We wrote this together! I hope you enjoy! Send suggestions Love • Bree 🖤

Scott and Mitch haven't been spending much time with each other. They have been busy working on Future Friends part one and two. Scott has been busy in the studio getting everything ready while Mitch helps out when he can and he watches the kids.

All the kids are in bed and Mitch is talking to Kirstie on the phone.

"What's wrong, Mitchy? You sound so down today. What's wrong?" Kirstie asks Mitch.

"It's been almost two months since Scott and I went on a date night. And it's summer time so now it is really gonna be hard to because of the kids being home constantly. I don't wanna sound like a needy bitch. I know we have been busy working on Future Friends and he is always at the studio getting everything done which I appreciate. He comes home, all the kids are alrighty in bed usually. He eats dinner quickly, goes upstairs and kisses the kids goodnight jumps in the shower and then we talk in bed for literally five minutes." Mitch says with a frown.

"Maybe you should talk to him about it, Mitchy. It will make you feel better." Kirstie says.

"I think I will. I'll talk to you tomorrow sometime, girly.get some sleepy. I love you." Mitch says Kirstie.

"I love you too! Talk to you later!" Kirstie says as she and Mitch hang up.

Scott pulls into the drive way at 12:34am at night. Scott opens the door and sees Mitch on the couch reading emails.

Scott walks over to kiss Mitch and Mitch turns his head away.

"What's wrong, princess?" Scott asks Mitch softly.

Mitch sighs and he begins to talk. "I'm just aggravated and tired and just fucking sad. I miss spending time with you." Mitch says as he looks down.

"Well Mitch, I need to finish everything up and you help with the kids so I need to make sure everything is perfect with the album. I want this album to be the best thing we ever done." Scott says.

"I know, but the first part of the album is already out! What the fuck else do you need to do? Part two doesn't come out until September!" Mitch says as he yells slightly.

"Mitch, I have shit to do!" Scott yells back and Mitch gets a little startled.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that! I am the father of your children! And you need to get your priorities straight! Your children miss you and so do I!" Mitch yells loudly.

"Lower you fucking voice! Are you asking for the kids to come down here?" Scott whisper yells and Mitch rolls his eyes. Scott is sent over the edge.

"Wanna be like that? Okay, I miss the kids too and I miss you when I don't come home at almost one in the fucking morning and getting bitched at!" Scott yells back at Mitch.

"Maybe I should yell so they can see their Papa they never get to see! I understand you work hard, Scott but I miss you! But if you wanna have an attitude I can't handle it! I'm going to bed!" Mitch yells as he stomps up the steps.

"Fucking bit-" Scott says as Mitch throws a pillow and a blanket downstairs. Scott picked up the blanket and pillow and went to bed on the couch.