instagram captions - hudson #1

*Mitch and Scott have allowed Hudson to have an Instagram! I need suggestions ASAP so please send me suggestions! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🖤

These pictures are in no typical order! 🤖

*Picture of a Hudson selfie*
- I have an Instagram now! Thank you Daddy and Papa for letting me have one! And thank you @liamgh07 for teaching me about Instagram even though I still don't get it! 😊

*Video of Ollie and Wyatt playing with a piece of string*
- Ollie 🐱 & Wyatt 🐱

*Picture of Hudson and Scott looking for Pokémon on their iPhone*
- Papa and I are on the hunt for Pokémon! ☺️

*Picture of Hudson, Addison, Dylan, Jimmy, Peter, Brecken and Graysen*
- Hanging out with all of my best friends today! Time to play Pokémon, Mario and Fortnite!

*Three pictures of Hudson wrapped around a gay flag. One of Hudson facing away from the camera, one facing the side and one facing the camera*
- Out and Proud 🏳️‍🌈

*Four pictures of Hudson and Addison. One of Hudson and Addison hugging, one of Hudson and Addison holding hands, one of Addison on Hudson's back, and of Addison kissing Hudson's cheek*
- Thank you for being my best friend through everything! I'm so happy you are in my life! I love you so much, Addison William Miller 💚😘

*Video of Hudson walking Lucy and Liam walking Daisy*
Hudson giggles
Liam: "Daisy! Slow down! I'm going to trip!"
Hudson: "Yeah, Daisy! Lucy can't keep up!"
- Walking Lucy and Daisy! 🐶🐶

*Two pictures of Hudson as a baby*
- #throwbackthursday to baby me! I was so fat! 😂

*Picture of Hudson posing outside in front of a tree. He is smiling with his hands in his pants pockets*
- @liamgh07 has been teaching me how to "model" I tried my best! 🤷🏼‍♂️

*Picture of Mitch kissing Hudson's cheek*
- I love my Daddy!

*Ten pictures of Liam and Hudson throughout the years*
- Happy birthday to my big brother @liamgh07! Thank you for being there for me even know we fight all the time! You are the best and coolest big brother ever! Thank you for always being on my side through everything /anything and helping me beat video game levels I can't. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and helping me through the hard times. I love you and have an awesome birthday!

- Thank you Auntie Nicole for painting my nails! I love them so much 😍💅🏻

*Four pictures of Hudson wearing different color lipsticks. He is wearing Androgyny, Designers Blood, Diva & Doll Parts*
- In love with Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks!

*Picture of Hudson wearing a pink flowy shirt and pink pants*
- I love my new outfit! 💖

*Video of Addison playing Pokémon*
Addison: "No! Aw, man I gotta start all over again!"
Hudson giggles
Addison: "You are filming me! Stop!"
Hudson giggles again.
- 😆

*Picture of Hudson with makeup on*
- Your body is a canvas, be creative! ✌🏻

*Picture of Mitch, Hudson and Addison*
- Makeup Expo with Daddy and Addison today! 💋

*Picture of Hudson and Addison with Manny MUA*
- WE MET MANNY! 😍😭 Manny gave us a BIG hug, signed our pictures and loved our makeup looks! Daddy was laughing at us because we were fangirling!

*Picture of Hudson, Addison, Jeffree Star and Nathan*
- We also met our favorite power couple! Jeffree & Nathan!! 😘 Nathan said Addi and I are gonna be the next Jeffree and Nathan! Jeffree also gave me a kiss on the cheek!

*Picture of Hudson and Addison holding the makeup
- We got makeup! I'm fangirling! 💅🏻💋