liam's first steps

*#throwback to Liam's first steps! Liam is ten months old here! Thank you hilljaden for the suggestion! Also, thank you Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💖

Scott and Mitch are eating dinner as they watch TV. They are going finally able to just relax and spend much needed time with each other. They just got back from a busy day at the studio recording new things for Pentatonix.

Scott and Mitch didn't feel like cooking so they ordered in a vegan pizza. Liam just finished having his dinner and he is playing with his toys. Liam tries to pull himself on the table but falls, making Scott and Mitch giggle.

"Liam keeps wanting to walk! But I don't think he has enough strength to just yet." Scott says as he watches Liam babble with his bear.

"He's has been pulling up on the couch a lot lately! Esther said he was doing it a lot today at the studio. I think he is doing good! He is crawling and sits up well. Dr. Blake said he is developing right on track for his age. Aren't you, baby boy?" Mitch says as Liam drools.

 Aren't you, baby boy?" Mitch says as Liam drools

*Liam's outfit*

Mitch cleans Liam's drool while Scott giggles.

"As long as he's doing okay. I don't know much about babies except they make a mess." Scott says with a smile.

Mitch giggles at Scott's comment. Liam crawls over to Mitch and Scott and sits in between them. 

"You want this pizza in my hand, Liam? It's so freaking good!" Scott says to Liam and Liam smiles at his Papa.

Scott puts the pizza near Liam's mouth. Liam opens his mouth in anticipating of yummy pizza and Scott moves the pizza away and bites into it. Liam frowns and fusses a little. 

"Babe! Don't tease him with food! You know he loves to eat and gets mad when people do that." Mitch says to Scott somewhat sternly.

"Maybe, we can get him to walk to me so he can have a bite." Scott says making Mitch giggle.

"I don't know if he can walk just yet but we can try! You know Liam loves to eat regular food since he has eight teeth now. Let's see if he will do it. Come here, baby boy. You are handsome like Papa!" Mitch says as stands Liam up.

Scott sets a camera up on the side, just in case they can can maybe film this very special moment.

Liam babbles loudly and smiles at Scott and Mitch.

"Daaaaa! Paaaaaa!" Liam says kicking his legs.

"That's it, bud! Listen, you got legs of steel you can do this! Do it for the pizza!" Scott says making Mitch bust out laughing .

"We are using food as a tactic I can't even!" Mitch says as he giggles and rolls his eyes.

"People do this all the time! They do with toys too! I've seen videos of it! My parents used ice cream to get me to walk." Scott says and Mitch giggles.

"I think my parents used peanut butter because Jessa kept feeding me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." Mitch says and Scott laughs.

Mitch holds onto Liam's little hands as Liam begins to take small steps with Mitch's assistance. 

"Good boy! You got it! Go get Papa!" Mitch says encouraging Liam to walk.

Mitch let's go of Liam's hands, keeping his hands near Liam just in case he falls.

Liam waddles over to Scott, making Mitch and Scott cheer in excitement.

"Good job, buddy! Woohoo!" Scott says as he hugs Liam and kisses him.

"You did it, baby! You did it!" Mitch cheers.

Scott then gives Liam a little bite of pizza making Liam a very happy baby.

"Yay, I got it on film! Woo! Good boy, Liam! And he loves pizza just like his Papa, huh? Maybe you can get a little chunkier! But you are already super tall and lean like Papa, huh?" Mitch says as Liam continues to nibble on the piece of pizza.

"He's probably gonna be a muscle and lean baby like I was." Scott says as Liam signs to Scott that he wants more pizza.

"You want some more? You like it, huh?" Scott says to Liam.

Scott takes another small piece of pizza and feeds it to Liam.

"There you go, little guy." Scott says to Liam.

Scott then cleans off the extra sauce with Liam's bib.

"I can't believe our son walked for a piece of pizza. That's a really cute story to tell him when he's older." Mitch says as he giggles at Liam who has sauce all over his face.

"Pizza is magical that's why!" Scott says as Mitch rolls his eyes.

"I love my boys so much! I think it's time for somebody to take a bath!" Mitch says as Liam babbles.

"I love you too! And I love pizza boy! Pizza face needs a nice bubble bath!" Scott says picks up Liam and blows on his stomach, making Liam laugh.

Mitch and Scott give Liam a bath before watching a few tv shows!

Mitch and Scott were very happy to see their baby boy's first steps! :)

Mitch posts a picture of Scott sitting on the floor and holding Liam's hands, helping Liam stand. Liam and Scott are smiling. He writes the caption as: "Baby boy took his FIRST steps today! He is getting so big! 👶🏻💙"

Scott posts a picture of Liam standing up being held by Mitch. Mitch is kissing Liam's cheek. He writes the caption as: "This little guy took his first steps ever! Mitchy & I are so proud of him! 😭"