amelia's 1st medical emergency!

*Amelia gets bit by a spider and has to go to the hospital! Thank you happymaciee for requesting this! Thank you for the suggestion! Tell me what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

Mitch has been very busy catching up on laundry while the older five kids are at school for the day. He likes to get the majority of the laundry done while the older kids aren't home.

Scott is in the office getting things done for Pentatonix and Superfruit. Pentatonix's Christmas tour is coming up so Scott is getting all the paperwork done.

*Amelia's outfit*

*Amelia's outfit*

Amelia has been playing on the floor with her stuffed animals and other toys. Wyatt, Daisy and Lucy are keeping her company. All of the pets are extremely protective over the kids.

A spider crawls over to Amelia slowly and begins to climb on her. The spider carefully goes underneath Amelia's long sleeved shirt and bites hers arm.

Amelia screams loudly as she kicks her feet and cries. Daisy and Lucy run to get Scott and Mitch, while Wyatt licks Amelia and helps comfort her.

The spider crawls out of Amelia's sleeve and Wyatt attacks it, smashing it on the carpet.

Daisy runs in the laundry room to get Mitch while Lucy runs to get Scott.

Daisy begins to cry and taps Mitch's leg with her paw to get Mitch's attention.

"What is it, Daisy? What's going on?" Mitch asks as Daisy runs out of the room.

Mitch follows Daisy as Scott follows Lucy.

"Lucy came in the office crying, what's up with that." Scott says to Mitch.

"I know, Daisy came and got me." Mitch says as Amelia screams loudly.

Scott and Mitch run down the steps and they both see Wyatt trying to comfort an extremely upset Amelia.

"What happened, baby girl? What happened?" Mitch says as he picks up Amelia and tries to rub her back to comfort her.

Amelia begins to scratch her arm as she cries some more. She shows off the newly red rash spot on her arm.

"It looks like something bit her arm. That's a big spot!" Scott says in concern.

Wyatt continues to attack the spider on the floor.

"What are you attacking, Wy Wy?" Scott says as he picks up Wyatt, revealing the almost dead spider on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, it was a spider! Wyatt, don't touch it!" Mitch says as Scott sets Wyatt on the couch and then puts the spider in a container.