the birds & the bees

*Scott and Mitch have the sex talk with Liam! This is the birds and the bees is mpreg style, so for my younger viewers, ask your parents for the real talk! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🐝

Liam has been asking Mitch and Scott a lot questions about sex and how babies are made. Some of his friends on the soccer team are older and are learning in school about the reproductive systems and sex. Mostly about sex because Liam has been hearing the older kids talk about sex.

Since Mitch is a man that can conceive and become pregnant, he is called a carrier. Scott and Mitch have thought about how they would tell their children about carriers and how common they are becoming.

Liam, Scott and Mitch are sitting together after all the other kids are asleep in their beds.

"Liam, Papa and I know you have been curious about a few things and we wanted to talk to you about it without the little kids around." Mitch says and Liam nods.

"Yeah, the little kids are too little to understand what we are going to talk about." Scott says.

"Ask any questions you have, Liam." Mitch says as he waits for Liam to ask a question.

"What is sex?" Liam asks Scott and Mitch innocently.

"Sex is something that two people do when they love each other." Scott says as he looks at Mitch.

"When two people really really love each other, like Papa and I, they decide that they want to be together forever. Then, they decide to start a family." Mitch says.

"Whoever you marry, a woman or a man want to have a child, you should always make sure you are ready. That you have a home, your schooling is done if you choose to go to college and have a steady job." Scott says to Liam.

"Were you married when I came?" Liam asks his parents.

"Yes, Papa and I were married for almost two years when you were born." Mitch says with a big smile.

"You can have babies just like girls can." Liam says and Mitch nods.

"It is called being a carrier. A carrier is a man that can produce children and get pregnant if you have unprotected sex with another man. Women can get pregnant by a man if they have unprotected sex." Mitch says and Liam nods.

"So, Auntie Kirstie had sex? And Auntie Kate and Auntie Tara?" Liam asks and Scott nods.

"Yes, that's how all of us are made. That's how all your Aunties had babies and Uncle Jake." Scott says and Liam nods in understandment.

"How are babies made though? Storks don't bring them right?" Liam asks softly.

"No, storks don't bring babies. That's a funny story people tell little kids before getting them ready for this big talk. Little kids don't understand." Mitch says as he looks at Scott for reassurance. He is nervous after all, he didn't think Liam would be asking at only ten.

"Okay so, boys have penises and girls and vaginas right?" Scott says and Liam nods.

"That doesn't mean that's their gender though, remember we don't see gender in people. That's how people determine your gender, by what your private area is. We are just saying that so you can understand better." Mitch says and Liam nods.