tattoo parlor adventure

*Hudson gets his ears pierced and Liam gets his nose pierced! Thank you ptxanimee for the cute suggestion and thank you to ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Send suggestions and enjoy! Love • Bree 🦄*

Today, Mitch and Scott are letting Hudson get his ears pierced and they are letting Liam get his nose pierced! Hudson and Liam are both so excited to get this done.

Nicole has taken Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia out to have some fun while Scott and Mitch spend their day with their eldest sons.

Mitch and Scott are in heir bedroom getting dressed and ready. Mitch is looking for his striped cardigan and can't find it anywhere.

"Scotty, do you know where my striped cardigan is?" Mitch asks Scott.

Scott looks through the closet and doesn't find it.

"I think you may have given it to one of the kids in their laundry baskets, babe, I don't see it anywhere." Scott says to Mitch.

Mitch walks into Liam's bedroom to look for his striped cardigan.

"Hey Liam, do you have my cardigan in your laundry basket?" Mitch asks Liam and Liam ignores him by listening to his music loudly and is texting Willow.

"Liam Richard! Hello!" Mitch says taking Liam's Beats headphones off of him.

"What?" Liam asks Mitch in annoyance.

"Excuse me! Don't what me! I was asking you a question." Mitch says to Liam.

"I'm sorry. What was your question, dad?" Liam asks Mitch.

"Have you seen my striped cardigan? I wanna wear it today and I can't find it. Papa put it in one of you guys laundry baskets." Mitch asks Liam, playing with Liam's hair. 

"No, I think Hudson has it in his laundry basket." Liam says to Mitch, fixing his hair.

"Okay I'll check his laundry basket. Get ready, we are getting ready to leave in a few minutes." Mitch says as Liam puts his Dr. Martens on.

*Liam and Hudson's outfits*

"Huddy!" Mitch says as he walks over to Hudson's bedroom.

Hudson is in the mirror, playing with his hair like Mitch often does.

"Yeah, Daddy?" Hudson says to Mitch.

"Hi, handsome! Hey, have you seen my striped cardigan? Papa put it in one of you guy's laundry baskets!" Mitch says, making Hudson laugh.

"Uh huh! It is in my laundry basket! Silly, Papa!" Hudson says, giggling and handing Mitch the cardigan. 

"Thank you, love! Let's get going! Papa and I are ready to go now. We are going to the tattoo parlor first and then Papa and I wanna treat you and Liam to some lunch. We both want to spent time with you both." Mitch says, kissing Hudson's cheek.