scott hurts his back

*Somebody requested this a while back! I need suggestions please! I feel like this is all over the place, I'm sorry if it is! I hope you guys enjoy this! Love you guys! • Bree 💞

Scott hurt his back the other night and his doctor put him on bed rest to make sure his back heals normally. Scott is wearing a brace and is resting upstairs.

Mitch is downstairs with Amelia, Sawyer, Isabella, Sophia and Hudson. Liam is the only one in school because Sophia and Hudson are sick. Mitch has been stressed out taking care of all of the kids by himself.

He usually has help from Scott, but he hasn't been able to help since his back injury. Mitch is especially stressed out because two of the kids are sick, taking care of two toddlers, and a newborn.

"I could seriously have a meltdown right now. Scott hurt his back and his doctor wants him to lay in bed for about a few days. Don't worry guys, it has nothing to do with his scoliosis. He just twisted it wrong the other day doing something he shouldn't be doing. Everything is fine, Scott is just very very sore. Sophia and Hudson are home sick today, they have colds and Sophia has been miserable. Isabella has been a little terror with her tantrums, terrible twos for ya! Sawyer has been fine, he's been teething a lot. And here is Miss Amelia, she has been snuggling with me since she ate her lunch." Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheek.

Mitch checks on Scott and he is asleep. Scott is starfished and he's covered up from the waist down. Mitch covers Scott up and kisses his cheek.

Mitch plays with all the little ones for two hours until they all get Liam from school, it was a half day at Liam and Hudson's school.

"I managed to get all five of the kids out of the house to pick up Liam from school. Poor Sophia is feeling absolutely miserable. I just got some medicine for her and Hudson at the pharmacy. Hudson feels a lot better though, I think tomorrow he can go back to school." Mitch says as he films the kids in the back.

"I'm still coughing, but I feel better." Hudson says. "That's good baby, you can go to school with a cough, you just can't have a fever. Sophia has a fever, poor baby girl. Hey Hudson, can you put the pacifier in Amelia's mouth for me?" Mitch asks and Hudson nods.

"She won't take it, Daddy." Hudson says. "That's okay. She probably doesn't want it. Sawyer and Isabella are watching a movie, to keep them contained. I had to wake them up from their naps to leave to get Liam, they are not happy campers. We are going to pick up some dinner, because I do not want to cook tonight. Sophia is just ready to go home and lay down, aren't you baby girl?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods.

Sophia is covered up in her pink blanket and is laying her head down. Liam jumps in the passenger seat and buckles up.

"Hi, Daddy!" Liam says as he hugs Mitch. "Hey baby boy." Mitch says as he messes with Liam's hair. "How's Papa?" Liam asks Mitch as he gets comfortable in his seat.

"He was sleeping when all we left. Only a few more days until Papa gets back to normal. How was your day?" Mitch asks Liam.

"Good! This is Hudson's makeup work from Mrs. May, it isn't a lot." Liam says as he hands Hudson a folder of work. "Aw, thank you for getting Hudson his work! That's so sweet." Mitch says.

"Thank you, Liam!" Hudson says with a smile. "What do you guys want to eat for dinner?" Mitch asks. "Chicken!" Isabella says with a big smile.