meeting beckham scott

*Mitch, Scott and the kids meet Scott's sister Lauren's new baby boy, Beckham Scott! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Thank you to my best friend Scomicheislove for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💙

The Grassi-Hoying's are back in Texas for a few days! They were just in Texas a few weeks prior for a family vacation, but they are back to meet the newest member of their family, baby Beckham Scott!

Scott's sister Lauren and brother-in-law Robert just welcomed their second son into the world. Scott and Mitch can't wait to meet their newest nephew and spoil him rotten just like they have Landon already.

All the kids, Mitch and Scott are loaded up in a rental van and are heading to the hospital!

Scott is driving to the hospital while the kids watch a movie and Mitch answers some emails on his iPhone.

*Liam, Hudson, Sawyer, Sophia, Isabella and Amelia's outfits*

"I want all of you to be on your best behavior at the hospital today! We can't carry on and act loud and crazy. There are many babies here and we don't want to upset them." Mitch says as he fixes his eyebrows in the passenger side mirror.

"I'm so excited to see the new baby!" Isabella says with a cheeky grin.

"Me too!" Amelia says happily kicking her feet in her car street.

Scott smiles, looking back at his and Mitch's children in the review mirror.

"I can't wait to hold him!" Hudson says with a grin.

"Me too! He's gonna be so tiny!" Sophia says, pretending to hold an imaginary baby.

"He is a chunky little guy! Looks just like Landon when he was a little baby." Mitch says, showing the kids a picture of baby Beckham.

"Aww! He's so cute!" Isabella, Sophia and Sawyer say in unison.

"Ugh! What the hell! My iPhone isn't working!" Liam says, throwing his iPhone in his lap out of anger.

"Liam, phones don't work in parking garages. And watch your language, mister." Mitch says sternly to Liam.

"We will have to soap your mouth eventually." Scott says jokingly, as he parks the car.

Liam rolls his eyes and puts his iPhone in his back pocket.

"I don't want you on your phone the whole time, Liam. Talk to Aunt Lauren and Uncle Robert." Mitch says to Liam.

"I will, Dad. I'm not a rude person like that." Liam says was with sass.

"I wanna hold the baby first!" Isabella says unbuckling herself.

"Well, we are going to take turns and be very nice." Mitch says as Scott unbuckles Amelia and Sawyer out of their car seats.

"Don't forget guys, Beckham is just a couple days old. We can't be fighting over him and we don't want to hurt him, right?" Scott says, helping Sawyer out of the car and picking up Amelia.