family vlogs #2

*I wrote another family vlog on the first Scomiche book! The kids are off school and Mitch doesn't feel well! These are usually long so get excited! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree

8am
Scott is downstairs with Isabella, Sawyer and Sophia. Hudson, Liam and Mitch are still in bed asleep. Scott picks up his phone to vlog the day.

"Good morning guys! Today is Wednesday, happy hump day! Today Liam, Hudson and Sophia don't have school because it's teacher professional day? Something like that. Liam and Hudson are still upstairs asleep, and I'm just here with the little ones." Scott says as he shows Isabella, Sawyer and Sophia are playing.

"Hi camera! Look how pretty my Barbie is!" Sophia says as she holds up her Barbie. "She is pretty! Are you brushing her hair?" Scott asks Sophia.

"Uh huh! Her hair is messy!" Sophia says and Scott giggles. Scott turns the camera back on himself.

"Mitchy is still in bed, he doesn't feel well at all. He has a stomach bug. He called the doctor because he is worried about being sick and also being pregnant. The doctor said that he should get a lot of rest and try to eat popsicles and bland foods today. If he doesn't get better by tomorrow we have to go to the hospital to get fluids in him." Scott says with a frown.

9am
Liam and Hudson are now awake. Liam, Hudson and Sophia are eating Honey Nut Cheerios, while Isabella and Sawyer are eating oatmeal. Scott just made himself a plate of fruit slices.

"So all the kids are now awake, and everybody is eating breakfast. Liam, Huddy and Soph are having cereal, while Issy and Sawyer are having oatmeal. And I am having some apples and strawberry slices." Scott says.

9:30am
All the kids are finished with their breakfast and Scott is cleaning up the kitchen. The kids have changed out of their pajamas into comfy clothes.

Liam and Hudson are playing the board game Clue, while Issy and Sophia are playing with their dollhouse. Sawyer is playing with his blocks.

"Whatcha doing, little man?" Scott asks as he films Sawyer playing. "Ba ba ba pa!" Sawyer says as he drools. "He is teething so much. That's why he is drooling so much." Scott says as he giggles and wipes Sawyer's mouth.

"The girls got this dollhouse from my mom and dad. They had another dollhouse but it broke. Daisy broke it by accident because she is a clumsy pup and fell on it. Hey Soph, Issy, do you like the dollhouse?" Scott asks.

"Yeah! Thank you Nana and Grampy!" Sophia says. "Fank you!" Isabella says as she big grin. Hudson begins to cry and runs to Scott. "Huddy, what's wrong?" Scott asks as Hudson hugs Scott. "Liam hit me!" Hudson says.

"Liam, why did you hit Hudson?" Scott asked Liam as Liam ran in the living room. "Because he cheated! He looked in the envelope and you can't until the end!" Liam says as he pouts.

"Instead of hitting him, you should have told him what the rules were. He hasn't played Clue before and doesn't understand. You either say you are sorry, or you are going on timeout." Scott says sternly.

"I'm sorry, Huddy." Liam says as he hugs Hudson. "It's okay." Hudson says softly.

10am
Scott heads upstairs to see how Mitch is. Scott opens the master bedroom door quietly, walks in and sees Mitch still asleep. Scott sets the camera down to film and he begins to wake up Mitch.