trampoline fun!

*Mitch and Scott take the kids to the trampoline park to have some fun! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🍪*

Scott and Mitch are going to take all of the kids to the local trampoline park to have fun! Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella invited one friend to also join them!

Scott, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia are getting ready upstairs while Mitch, Hudson and Liam are cleaning up downstairs and are feeding Wyatt, Daisy, Lucy and Ollie.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

Mitch grabs the vlog camera and begins to vlog himself. Hudson does a silly face behind Mitch making Mitch laugh loudly.

"You have a lot of lipgloss on, bud!" Mitch says wiping the excess lipgloss off of Hudson's lips.

"There you go!" Mitch says to Hudson.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Hudson says, hugging Mitch.

"You're welcome!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Hello! Long time no vlog! The last time we vlogged was the kid's first day of school which was a few weeks ago! Today, we are going to take the kids to a trampoline park to have some fun! Willow, her stepmom, Addison and his mom are going to meet us at the trampoline park! So, today is going to be fun day and I figured let's vlog it because we need to film more fun memories!" Mitch says happily.

"Finley is coming too, Daddy!" Hudson says to Mitch with a smile.

"Finley is coming too? Oo, that's going to be fun! Liam, did Finley tell you she was coming?" Mitch asks Liam as he vlogs him.

"Yeah, Finley texted Willow and I that she was coming." Liam says with a grin.

"Also, Sophia's friend Beckett and Isabella's friend Rosalina are also going to meet us at the trampoline park with their moms! I guess this is considered to be a play date even though the kids are older." Mitch says, fixing his hair.

Amelia, Sawyer, Sophia and Isabella walk down the steps together. They are all dressed and ready!

"HIIII!" Amelia yells as she waves at Mitch and the camera.

"Hi, Amelia!" Mitch says as he picks up Amelia and kisses her cheek.

"Hi, camera!" Sawyer says jumping up and down on the couch.

"Don't jump on the couch, Sawyer. And Papa styled your hair, didn't he?" Mitch asks Sawyer, showing Sawyer's very gelled hair.

"Yeah!" Sawyer says with a cheeky smile.

"Papa is taking a long long time!" Isabella says as she waves at the camera.

"What's he doing?" Mitch asks Isabella and Sophia.