a texas christmas surprise

*Scott, Mitch and the kids are in Texas for winter break! Scott and Mitch will also announce the pregnancy to their families! Thank you to ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💖*

The Grassi-Hoying's have made it to Texas! They will be staying in Texas until the new year!

Scott, Mitch and the kids are very excited to see their family, they haven't seen them since they visited everyone for Thanksgiving.

Scott and Mitch are also going to announce that Mitch is pregnant with baby #7! Scott and Mitch honestly can't wait to see their reactions.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

*Scott and Mitch's outfits*

Scott is currently driving to his parent's house. Liam is jamming to Post Malone, Hudson is watching makeup videos on his phone, Sophia and Isabella are watching Jojo Siwa videos, Sawyer is playing a game on his iPad and Amelia is taking a very needed cat nap.

Scott rubs Mitch's very tiny but noticeable baby bump and Mitch smiles ear to ear.

"Are you excited to tell everyone today, babe?" Scott asks Mitch softly.

"Very excited." Mitch says softly with a cheeky grin as he holds Scott's hand.

"I love you." Scott says to Mitch, kissing his hand.

"I love you so much." Mitch says and Scott smiles.

- Connie and Rick's House -
Scott, Mitch and the kids walk up to the front door.

"Ring the door bell, Soph!" Mitch says as he covers his shirt up with Scott's Gucci jacket.

Sophia happily rings the door bell and they all patiently wait for Connie or Rick to open the front door.

Connie opens the front door and sees her son, son-in-law and six of her grandchildren. 

"Welcome guys! Come on in!" Connie says as Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia walk into the house.