busy day! vlog #3

*I know you guys love these! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌸

7am
Mitch is up with Amelia and is feeding her a bottle. Scott walks downstairs and kisses Mitch.

Scott pulls out the camera and begins to vlog. "Good morning, guys! Today is Saturday, yay! It is 7:23am. Mitchy is feeding Amelia, and I am going to make some waffles. We need to get moving, Liam has a soccer game at ten o' clock." Scott says as he sets the camera down as he begins to cook.

Mitch walks over as he burps Amelia.

"Miss Amelia slept through the whole night! Didn't you, sweety? For only being two months old that's awesome. And for those wondering, Scott's cooking has improved a lot." Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheek.

"I knew you would say something about my cooking. I'm learning, I had to learn I have six hungry kids to feed." Scott says as Mitch kisses him again.

8am
Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer walk down the steps.

"Good morning! Did you guys sleep good?" Mitch says in the background.

"I slept good!" Isabella says happily. "Me too!" Sophia says as she walks over to Scott.

"Hi, Papa!" Sophia says as she hugs Scott's leg.

"Good morning, Soph." Scott says with a smile.

Isabella runs over and hugs Scott's other leg. "Hello, Issy. Good morning, guys." Scott says as he smiles at the camera.

"Girls, let Papa finish cooking." Mitch says as Scott kisses Isabella and Sophia.

"Papa!" Sawyer says as he runs to Scott.

"Hey, little man! Look at this crazy hair!" Scott says as he picks up Sawyer. Scott kisses Sawyer's cheek.

"Give the camera to Daddy, okay?" Scott says and Sawyer runs over to Mitch.

"Daddy, here!" Sawyer says as he hands Mitch the camera.

"Thank you, Sawyer." Mitch says as he kisses Sawyer.

Hudson walks downstairs and Mitch smiles.

"Good morning, Huddy. Papa is finishing up making waffles." Mitch says as he hugs Hudson.

"Yay!" Hudson says.

8:30am
Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer are eating waffles.

"Here you go, babe." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Thank you. Can you get Liam up?" Mitch asks Scott and Scott nods.

"Scott made me a gluten free pancakes like how adorable." Mitch says as he shows Amelia sleeping in his lap.

Scott walks into Liam's bedroom and Liam is still asleep.

"Liam, it is time to get up." Scott says and Liam groans.

"I know you hate waking up early, but you have a soccer game." Scott and Liam jumps out of bed and gets his uniform on.