vow renewal

*Scott and Mitch renewal their vows in an intimate ceremony with just the kids! The vows and the other speeches I found online but changed them some. Thank you to dailyscomiche for helping me! Check out her stories! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 👰🏻🤵🏼💍💍*

Mitch and Scott have decided to renew their vows in an intimate ceremony with just themselves and the kids.

Nicole and Candice also came to help out with makeup and hair, while Luke came to take the pictures and video.

Scott and Mitch decided to fly to Hawaii to do their vow renewal! Two days ago they all flew to Hawaii and went sight seeing.

But today is the day of the vow renewal! Nicole is styling Sophia and Isabella's hair while Candice is helping Mitch with his makeup. Amelia is playing with her giraffe on the floor.

"Are you girls excited to see Papa and Daddy getting married again?" Nicole asks the girls.

"Yeah! It's so cool!" Isabella says as she drinks water.

"I'm excited! It's so cool!" Sophia says as she smiles.

"They love each other very very much!" Nicole says as she finishes up Isabella's hair.

Mitch walks in with a full face of makeup on with comfy clothes on. Candice smiles as she holds the girls dresses and hangs them up. Sophia and Isabella smile as Mitch walks in.

"Daddy! You look so pretty!" Sophia says as she runs up to him and hug him. Isabella walks over and hugs Mitch too.

*Sophia and Isabella's hair! Amelia doesn't have enough hair to do this*

"Hi, pretty girls! And thank you! Let me see your hair!" Mitch says as Isabella and Sophia turn around and show Mitch their hair.

"Absolutely stunning! I love it, Nicole!" Mitch says as he picks up Amelia.

"Thank you! The girls love it! Do you want me to do anything with Amelia's hair?" Nicole says as she begins to style Mitch's hair.

"Um, maybe a little bow, she doesn't have a lot of hair to braid." Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheek.

Nicole puts a little rose gold bow in Amelia's dark brown hair. She giggles as she holds onto her giraffe.

"We need to get our dresses on and then I need to help Papa and your brothers get ready!" Candice says as she picks up the dresses from the hanging rack.