family photoshoot!

*Scott and Mitch have a photoshoot for Amelia and the family! Some of the poses I have a picture of but some I don't. I can't do photoshop for the life of me so just imagine Scott, Mitch and the kids are in the pictures. Thank you AarMeow for this adorable suggestion! I  hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🎀

- ALSO, CREDIT TO THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO TOOK THE AMAZING PHOTOS BELOW! Credit to them! 👍🏻 -

Mitch and Scott are getting family pictures done today! They decided to also have Amelia's newborn pictures taken!

Mitch, Amelia and Scott have arrived at Captured Memories Photography and they are welcomed by their photographer, Denise.

"Hello Mr. Hoying and Mr. Grassi-Hoying Welcome to Captured Memories Photography! My name is Denise and I am your photographer today!" Denise says as she shakes Scott and Mitch's hands.

"This is Amelia, and she was born on Valentine's Day." Mitch says as he shakes Denise's hand.

"Congratulations to you guys! She is beautiful." Denise says as she gets her camera set up.

"Thank you so much!" Mitch says happily. Mitch and Scott get dressed and ready.

*The lady is Mitch and the man is Scott :) *
Mitch is wearing a cream colored long top, with black leggings. Scott is wearing a white dress shirt with black pants.

"We can take a break whenever you or the baby needs! No rush!" Denise says as she begins to take pictures of Mitch, Scott and Amelia.

"Let's wrap Amelia up and take a few pictures of her by herself

"Let's wrap Amelia up and take a few pictures of her by herself. How many children do you gentlemen have?" Denise asks as she wraps Amelia in a blanket.

"She's our sixth. Our other kids are on the way, actually!" Scott says as a takes a drink of water.

"How exciting! I have worked with a lot of big families! Some bigger then yours! How old are they?" Denise asks as she sets up Amelia for pictures.

"Nine, six, four, two and one." Mitch says as he texts Nicole. "You two sound very busy! I can't wait to meet them!" Denise says as she begins to take pictures of Amelia.

"We sure are! I hope the younger two cooperate for you! They usually don't like to." Mitch says with a giggle.