youtube playdate!

*Scott and Mitch's kids have a play date with RJ and Will's kids. RJ and Will are from shep689! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💟

Will and RJ from Shep689 are coming over with their two kids! They were introduced to each other by Joey and Daniel and they have been close friends!

Scott opens the door and sees Will and RJ with their kids.

"Hey guys, come on in!" Scott says as he smiles.

Will, RJ, Benji and Coralei walk in the house. Lucy and Daisy run over to them.

"Doggies!" Benji says as he pets Daisy and Lucy.

"Aw, they are pretty dogs!" Will says as he pets Lucy and Daisy as well.

"Lucy! Daisy! Do not jump!" Mitch yells from the kitchen.

Will and RJ giggle at Mitch as they walk into the house and pets the dogs.

"They are fine, Mitchy." Scott says with a chuckle.

"Hi, Will! Hi, RJ! Welcome to our crazy house! I apologize if the kids argue or fight! That's how this house rolls!" Mitch says as he walks in with water for RJ and Will. 

"It's fine, don't worry about anything!" RJ says as he sits down and sits Coralei's car seat down.

"Thank you for the drinks, Mitch!" Will says as he takes a sip.

"Of course! Benji, do you want water, orange juice or apple juice?" Mitch asks Benji.

"Apple juice, please!" Benji says as Mitch pours Benji a cup of apple juice.

"Thank you!" Benji says as he drinks a sip.

"You're welcome!" Mitch says as he sits next to Scott.

"Coralei is so beautiful! I love her little outfit she has on." Scott says.

"Thank you, Will finds the cutest outfits. So do our moms." RJ says.

"I'm always looking at clothes too!" Mitch says as Scott rolls his eyes.

"Hi, Benji! I'm Huddy! Let's play!" Hudson says as Benji runs over with Hudson.

"You have Pokémon cards?" Benji says and Hudson nods.

"They are in my room, let's go!" Hudson says as he and Benji run upstairs.

Amelia runs over and sees baby Coralei. 

"Amelia, don't run near the baby." Scott says softly.

"Aw she's fine. Amelia has grown up so much! Such a big girl." Will says as Amelia rubs Coralei's head.

"Remember Amelia, soft." Mitch says.

Isabella and Sophia walk downstairs with their dolls in their hands. "Hey girls!" Scott says as he waves at them.

"Where's Benji and Huddy?" Sophia asks Mitch and Scott.

"They are in Huddy's room I think. Look who's here! Will, RJ and baby Coralei!" Mitch says. "Hi!" Sophia says as she waves.