beanboozled challenge!

*Mitch, Scott, Sophia, Hudson and Liam play the BeanBoozled Challenge! Is it weird that I never tried it before? Lol! Send your suggestions! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🐷

"Are you guys ready to play this?" Mitch asks Liam, Hudson and Sophia.

"Yeah!" Liam says as he looks at Mitch.

"Yes! I need to clean my glasses though!" Hudson says as he cleans his glasses.

"I'll help you, bud." Mitch says as he cleans off Hudson's glasses and puts them back on Hudson's face.

Scott sits next to Sophia. "Papa, are you going to play?" Sophia asks Scott.

"Yes, baby girl. Are you going to play?" Scott asks Sophia and Sophia nods.

Scott gets the camera ready and then Mitch turns it on.

"Hello! Welcome to Superfruit, the best show on the internet! My name is Beyoncé twin 1!" Scott says.

"And my name is Beyoncé twin 2!" Mitch says with a chuckle.

"And we are in the womb!" Scott says as he laughs loudly. Mitch laughs at Scott laughing at his own joke.

"We also have Liam, Huddy and Soph with us to play the BeamBoozled Challenge!" Scott says and Mitch nods.

"Scott and I did this challenge a long time ago, but the kids haven't done it." Mitch says.

"The little ones are taking a nap, so we wanted to film a video before they wake up." Scott says as he holds up the BeanBoozled Challenge box.

"Okay, let's get started. Sophia, would you like to spin the wheel?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods. Sophia spins the wheel.

Licorice or Skunk Spray?

"This one is either Licorice or Skunk Spray!" Mitch says as he each hands everyone a black jelly bean.

"Okay, one two, three." Scott says as they all put the jelly bean in their mouth.

"Yuck! I think mine was licorice." Liam says as he takes a sip of juice.

"I got licorice too! Yucky." Hudson says as he drinks his drinks.

"I got licorice. What did you get, babe?" Mitch asks Scott.

"I got skunk spray, so so gross." Scott says as he spits in the trash can.

"That was yucky! I don't wanna play anymore!" Sophia says as she spits in the trash can.

"You only tried one, Soph!" Liam says.

"How about you try one more and then you can stop, okay?" Mitch says and Sophia reluctantly agrees.

Coconut or Baby Wipes?

"Okay, this one is either coconut or baby wipes!" Scott says as he picks the white jelly beans out.

"Okay, one, two, three!" Mitch says as they all eat their jelly beans.