amelia's 2nd birthday

*Today is Amelia's second birthday! She is growing up fast! I hope you guys enjoy! I need to stop having them invite hundreds of people lol. Send suggestions on what you wanna see next! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Amelia's second birthday party! She is having a tutti fruity themed birthday party. Excuse me - twotti fruity. Mitch and Scott have been up bright and early getting everything ready for their baby girl's special day!

Mitch is getting Amelia dressed and putting pigtails in her hair while Scott helps the other kids gets ready for the big party!

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Amelia! Happy birthday to you! I can't believe you are two years old! Two years ago you were born! Well actually, not today. But that doesn't matter! Today is your birthday party! You are look so beautiful today! I love you!" Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheek.

"Wuv you, Daddy!" Amelia says as she kisses Mitch.

*Amelia's shirt and pants*

Scott, Isabella, Sophia, Liam, Sawyer and Hudson walk down the steps and hug Amelia.

"Happy birthday, Amelia!" Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer say in unison as they hug and kiss Amelia.

"Happy birthday, princess! Daddy made you look so beautiful for your birthday party! I love you!" Scott says as he kisses Amelia.

"Wuv you, Papa!" Amelia says happily.

*Amelia's pigtails

*Amelia's pigtails. Imagine the hair being darker*

The door bell begins to ring making all the kids cheer in excitement of who it is! Scott walks over and opens the door happily, seeing his parents Connie and Rick.

"Hey, Mom and Dad! Thank you coming!" Scott says, hugging Connie and Rick tightly.

"Look who's here, Amelia! Who is that?" Scott asks Amelia as Connie and Rick walk in.