amelia's 1st doctor appointment

*Amelia goes to her first doctor's appointment! I hope you guys enjoy! Love you guys! • Bree 💚

Mitch is in his and Scott's bedroom. Mitch has Scott's robe on, and he just got out of the shower. Mitch decides to vlog the day.

"Hello guys! I know you guys haven't seen me in a while! I have been MIA, not the rapper on social media and on Superfruit. I have been recovering from the c-section and I am actually feeling a lot better. This past week has been an up and down roller coaster ride. With Amelia being born earlier then we thought and all the other things we were working on for Pentatonix having to be put on hold because of Amelia being born. I have just been so stressed out. And Scott is literally the best man on this planet. He has seen how stressed and anxious I am and that I have just been putting so much on myself. He is just amazing. He has helped Liam, Hudson, and Sophia get to school on time, he is constantly doing things with Isabella and Sawyer, like learning games and stuff. He has been feeding Amelia at night to let me sleep. He is just like Batman and I am so grateful and lucky to be his Robin. I actually was crying to him last night, telling him how much he means to me. I love Scott so so much." Mitch says as he begins to cry.

Scott walks in the bedroom and sees Mitch crying. "What's wrong? Are you crying talking about me?" Scott asks and Mitch nods. "Aw, you are so cute, babe." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

"He was crying last night telling me how much he loves me." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's chin. "That's what I was just telling them. And it's true, I love you so much." Mitch says as he lays his head on Scott's shoulder.

"I love you too!" Scott says. Scott and Mitch kiss twice. "I love to spoil my Mitchy." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's neck.

"We have to go to Amelia and I's first doctor's appointment in two hours, so we gotta get Sawyer and Isabella up and dressed. They are still in bed fast asleep." Mitch says.

"I think they are having growth spurts. Both of them have been hungry all the time and napping longer." Scott says and Mitch agrees.

"Oh yeah, Sawyer is teething like crazy. One tooth has come through already and he has three more on the way. He has a lot of teeth already! And Isabella used to hate to nap and now she loves it." Mitch says and Amelia begins to cry in the background.

"I'll get her, babe." Scott says as he walks out of frame. "Well I'll be back in a little while." Mitch says as he turns the camera off.

Mitch, Scott gets Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia ready to go out for the day.

Scott is putting Amelia's car seat in the back, next to Isabella.

"We are going to Amelia's first doctor's appointment! Isabella and Sawyer are coming too, get them out of the house for a little while. The older three are at school today." Mitch says as he films Isabella and Sawyer.

You can see Amelia by her mirror. She is fast asleep. "Where are we going Issy and Sawyer?" Scott asks the kids. "Doctor! For Lia and Daddy!" Isabella says.

"That's right! Amelia is going to see Dr. Blake!" Scott says as he gets in the driver's seat and he smiles at Isabella. Scott buckles himself in and smiles at Mitch.

"Anyway, Amelia and I are getting checked out today. Hopefully everything is perfectly fine! We will see you guys in a little bit!" Mitch says with a smile as he turns the camera off.