playdate 2!

*Scott and Mitch have a play date with Joey and Daniel's kids! Thank you for Thefeelz1234 for helping me! Send suggestions! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🖤

Joey, Daniel and their kids are coming over for a play date! Mitch is rinsing off the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

Scott walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around Mitch's waist. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and it makes Mitch blush.

"Hi, babe. Joey, Daniel and their kids are coming in an hour. Daniel just texted me." Scott says as he watches Mitch put the last dish in the dishwasher.

"Okay, I am going to make a snack platter for all the kids to eat. Can you take Amelia for me? I think she pooped." Mitch says as Scott kisses him.

Scott scrunches his face and nods, picking up Amelia. He begins to gag as little as he smells Amelia's poop explosion.

"I have been through this so many times and it's still so gross!" Scott says as he gags again.

Mitch laughs as he watches Scott and Amelia. Mitch does silly faces and makes Amelia laugh.

"She's our last, she will be out of diapers before we know it." Mitch says as walks back into the kitchen. Daisy and Lucy walk over and sniff Scott.

"Ugh, it's all over the place! How does this happen?" Scott says as he giggles. He finishes cleaning up Amelia and puts a fresh diaper on.

Scott holds Amelia with one arm and pets Lucy and Daisy with his another hand. Mitch brings Wyatt into the living room and sits him on the couch then kissing him.

"Wyatt has been munching on fruit while I was not looking!" Mitch says as he pets Wyatt some more.

"Maybe he's trying to get a nice body?" Scott says as he laughs. Mitch then pets Daisy and Lucy.

"I need to get ready. Can you make sure the little ones get dressed? I love you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"Okay, babe I'm on the mission! Wear something hot." Scott says as slaps Mitch's butt.

"Is your hand clean?" Mitch asks with any chuckle. "Duh!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch again.

Mitch smirks and then we walks upstairs to get dressed. Sawyer, Sophia and Isabella are all sitting together and are having a tea party.

"Hey guys! Our friends Joey and Daniel are coming over. Their kids are coming to play with you guys!" Scott says.

"Yay! I wuv them!" Sawyer says happily as he smiles at Scott. "Me too!" Sophia and Isabella says.

"Let's get out of our jammies and let's get dressed." Scott says as he and the little kids walk upstairs into Isabella's bedroom.

Sophia gets dressed and walks back into Sophia's room so Scott can do her hair. Isabella gets dressed and then sits on the floor, waiting for Scott to do their hair. Scott begins to do Sophia and Isabella's hair while Sawyer runs around half naked.

Hudson and Liam walk out of their bedrooms and they are dressed for the day. Liam is listening to music while Hudson is playing Pokémon.

Sawyer walks over to Scott and laughs. "Papa, I had an accident." Sawyer say. "What kind of accident, bud.

"I pooped. I didn't mean too! It just came out." Sawyer says. "Where is it?" Scott asks Sawyer. "I sat on it!" Sawyer says as he laughs loudly.

Scott picks Sawyer up and takes him in the bathroom. He cleans up Sawyer and helps him change into new clothes.