mitch's sick day

*Mitch is sick and down for the count, so Scott has all six kids on his own! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤

Mitch has felt awful since last night. He could barely sleep and couldn't get comfortable at all. He caught the summer cold bug that a lot of the kid's friends had and he is currently in bed, trying to get some much needed rest.

*Top Row: Liam, Hudson & Sophia's outfitsBottom Row: Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

Bottom Row: Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia's outfits*

Scott has taken Liam, Hudson, and Sophia to school and has gotten cold medicine for Mitch at Walgreens. Scott feels so awful for Mitch, he hates that Mitch is sick and can't do anything to make him feel better.

*Mitch posted this before he went to bed*

Sawyer and Isabella do not have preschool today so they are home with Amelia. Sawyer, Isabella and Amelia are playing together while Scott is making Mitch a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

"Lucy, sit and play!" Isabella says as Lucy sits next to her.

"Wyatt, sit with me!" Sawyer says as he picks up Wyatt and sits him in his lap.

Daisy runs over and lays down between Isabella and Amelia.

"Doggy! Wuv you!" Amelia says as she hugs Daisy and Daisy licks Amelia's cheek.

Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia begin to play with their favorite blocks.

Scott walks up the steps slowly and opens the master bedroom door. Mitch is fast asleep and curled up on Scott's side of the bed. Scott puts the tray on Mitch's night stand and begins to rub circles in Mitch's back.

Mitch groans as he covers his face up. Scott giggles and kisses Mitch's cheek.

"Wakey wakey." Scott says in a whisper and sits on the bed.