why does liam need lube?

*All of you requested this one! Thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💚

Liam is at his friend Alex's house hanging out and playing video games. Alex is in eighth grade and also plays soccer.

"What's been new, man?" Alex asks Liam as he finishes playing the Mario level he was on.

"I um.. I popped a tent again last night when Willow left." Liam says as he blushes a little.

"Dude, I know this cool website you gotta check out!" Alex says as he grabs his iPad.

"What are you talking about? Which website?" Liam asks Alex, intrigued on what his older friend has to say.

"It's a website where you look at pretty girls! I use it all the time!" Alex says and Liam looks up.

"Really? What's it called?" Liam asks Alex in confusion.

"It's called Porn Hub! It's a really cool site. You can see all kinds of girls! But, make sure you go incognito on your laptop so it isn't in your website history. Just incase your parents look through your laptop. Mine do all the time!" Alex says.

"My dad and Papa look through my laptop sometimes but not all the time." Liam says as he begins to play the next Mario level.

"Lucky! My parents are always watching what I do!" Alex says as he joins in with Liam playing the Mario level.

"Alex, what do the girls do on the Porn Hub website?" Liam asks Alex.

"Some dance, some take their clothes off, some have sex with each other or men. All kinds of stuff. It's my favorite website I like." Alex says as Liam writes the website down in a note on his iPhone.

"I'm going to look into it later. Sounds interesting." Liam says.

"Yeah, man! When you can't see Willow you can go on this website!" Alex says and Liam smiles.

- A Few Day Later -

Sophia and Isabella are painting in the dining room downstairs while Hudson is playing a video game in his bedroom.

Liam just finished up cleaning up his bedroom and he wants to watch a video. Liam quietly sneaks into Mitch and Scott's master bedroom to look for some lube. Alex said lube makes it easier to masturbate.

Liam grabs the small lube bottle and quietly shuts Mitch's nightstand drawer.

"Liam! What are you doing in Papa and Daddy's bedroom?" Hudson asks Liam as he walks into the bedroom.

"Nothing! I'm just um um getting something. Go downstairs, okay?" Liam says and Hudson looks in confusion.

"Okay?" Hudson says as he leaves the master bedroom and walks downstairs.

Liam runs back into his bedroom with the lube. He grabs his laptop and turns the browser to incognito before typing in Porn Hub on the search bar. He then searches through the videos trying to find one he was interested in.

Hudson walks downstairs and sees Scott and Mitch playing with Sawyer and Amelia on the floor. Amelia and Sawyer are having a tea party.

"Daddy, Papa, Liam is acting funny. He was in your room and he told me to leave." Hudson says as he sits down next to Sawyer and Amelia.

"Why would he say that?" Scott asks and Hudson shrugs his shoulders.

"What would he need from our room? And why is he in there without us knowing?" Mitch asks out loud as he plays with Amelia's thick dark brown hair.