surprising hudson!

*I know I write about Liam and Hudson a lot but they are the older kids and they do more exciting things LOL! So please send ideas for the four little Grassi-Hoyings! Hope you enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

Mitch and Scott are laying down together in bed. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and Mitch kisses him.

"I love you." Scott whispers as he cuddles Mitch.

"I love you too." Mitch says with a cheeky grin.

"The little kids are napping except for Sophia and Liam, they are playing Mario Kart together and it's so cute! Liam and Sophia never really play together but lately they have been bonding a lot and it's precious! Scott and I are just relaxing in bed for a little bit, getting much needed one on one time." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

"Sleepy!" Scott says as he hides his face making Mitch laugh.

"So, Hudson's birthday is in a few weeks! He is turning nine! He is nine, like holy crap! Since when did we get another preteen?" Mitch says as Scott giggles.

"Right? Hudson acts so mature for his age. He acts like he's thirty instead of almost nine, I swear." Scott says as he lays his head on Mitch's shoulder.

"For the past year, Hudson has been exploring with his gender and is gender fluid. He loves to wear feminine clothes and he loves to try on makeup. His idols are Jeffree Star and Manny MUA and seriously Hudson watches their videos all the time. Hudson and his little boyfriend Addison are literally Manny and Jeffree's number one fans, it's so adorable!" Mitch says as he sneezes.

"A few months ago, Manny and Jeffree announced that they were going to be on tour together all around the United States And Los Angeles was on of the tour stops! For Hudson's ninth birthday he is going to meet Jeffree Star and Manny MUA at the tour! He is also going to get some of their merch, some makeup and his own makeup vanity." Scott says with a big smile.

"Oh! And Addison is going to go with him as well, we got his mom's permission don't worry! Addison's mom is so grateful for us for buying Addison's a ticket because she is a single mom and she couldn't afford anything like that. Hudson and Addison will go together to meet their idols." Mitch says as Scott kisses Mitch.

"We wanted to film this little intro before the surprise video! We are going to film it, duh!" Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

"Scott and I bought Hudson Jeffree Star's new eye shadow palette and a few of our family members bought him a few other Jeffree and Manny things. You guys will see everything when Hudson comes home! Our family is so awesome and so supportive! We are so grateful! They were really cute about asking us what they should get Hudson and stuff like that. Scott had to send them links, they were struggling!" Mitch says as Scott giggles.

"My mom didn't know who Jeffree Star was so I had to tell her. It was hilarious!" Scott says with a giggle.

"My mom didn't know what MUA meant, she thought she meant muah like a kiss and I'm like no!" Mitch says as he giggles.

"Hudson is at Addison's house for a playdate and the vanity came last night so I am going to attempt to build it so when he comes home we can surprise him!" Scott says.

"We have kept this a secret from Hudson for a few months now! Scott and I are really good friends with Manny and we got him and Jeffree to send us a special video for Hudson and Addison to tell them the big surprise! See you guys in a little bit!" Mitch says as he and Scott wave.

*****