christmas eve vlog

*Heres another vlog for you guys! I hope you enjoy! Christmas oneshot coming #soon! Love • Bree ❤️*

All the kids are in bed! Scott and Mitch are downstairs getting everything set up. Mitch is ironing and Scott begins to vlog.

"All the kids are finally in bed and are asleep! Mitch and I are downstairs getting ready for tomorrow. Mitchy is ironing the kids outfits for the party tomorrow. Esther is having a Pentatonix Christmas slash Hanukkah party. She has it every year and it is so much fun. Mitchy is being an adorable husband, look at him." Scott says and Mitch smiles.

"Let me show the kids our kiddos outfits for tomorrow!" Mitch says and Scott hands him the camera. "Do I have the camera on my face?" Mitch asks and Scott nods.

"Actually, can you hold it so I can show the outfits." Mitch says and Scott holds the camera for Mitch as he giggles.

"Don't laugh at me! You are so cute! Anyway, all the girls have the same exact dress! We usually don't match the kids but, Sophia and Isabella really wanted to. Amelia doesn't care, she is only ten months old." Mitch says.

"This first small dress is Amelia's! She looks so precious in it

"This first small dress is Amelia's! She looks so precious in it. It is in the size nine to twelve months! All the girls are going to have white tights underneath their dresses and red flats. We might put a bow in Amelia's hair but I'm not sure, she hates bows." Mitch says with a giggle.

"She hates anything in her hair, she rips it out." Scott says with a chuckle.

"The boys are going to wear green plaid shirts

"The boys are going to wear green plaid shirts. I think boys look absolutely adorable in plaid, my hubby does as well. This shirt is Sawyer's! I need to get their pants out of the dryer. They are all going wear black pants. Sawyer is in the size 2T." Mitch says as Scott tickles him.

"Scott Richard, don't! Mitch says as he kisses Scott.