liam's 1st concert!

*Liam goes to his first concert with his friends! I know these bands probably wouldn't have a tour together but, oh well! These are my fav bands! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤🤟🏻

Liam is going to his first concert with three of his friends! Well, his first Non-PTX concert! And, it's also the first concert that Mitch or Scott isn't with him.

Mitch and Scott are only letting him go because one of his friend's mom is going. Or is she?

Liam is going with his friends Nixon, Ace and Schuyler to see the Rage The Stage Tour that has three of his favorite bands - I Prevail, Twenty One Pilots, and Breaking Benjamin. 

Liam is getting ready in the boy's bathroom. He is wearing his black and white converse shoes, black skinny jeans and a Twenty One Pilots shirt. 

Scott walks over and sees Liam spiking his hair with hair gel.

"Hey Liam. I want you to have fun tonight. Make sure you stay with your friends and Schuyler's mom, okay?" Scott says and Liam nods.

"I will, Papa! Thank you for letting me go, even though Daddy kinda doesn't want me too." Liam says as he hugs Scott.

"He just wants you to stay safe and I do too. It's a scary world now and there's a lot of bad people. But, I want you to have fun and see your favorite bands. If you wanna leave the concert early, just call me or Daddy, okay?" Scott says and Liam nods.

Scott kisses Liam's cheek making Liam squirm because Liam hates kisses now.

Liam walks downstairs and sees Mitch with all his siblings.

"Hey, handsome! Are you excited for tonight?" Mitch says to Liam.

"Yes! I am really excited!" Liam says as he fixes his shoe. 

"I'm glad you are excited! Who's all going to the concert?" Mitch asks Liam.

"Ace, Nixon, and Schuyler!" Liam says with a big grin.

"Is an adult going too? I hope so! And where is the concert at?" Mitch says and Liam nods.

"Schuyler's mom is coming with us! And it's at the new concert hall downtown!" Liam says as he texts Willow saying that he loves her.

"Oh, that's cool! I want you to stay with your friends! Don't go to the bathroom alone, and watch your surroundings! If you see something's that's not right, tell somebody." Mitch says to Liam.

"I will, Daddy! Thank you for letting me go!" Liam says.

"You're welcome! I want you to have fun." Mitch says as he kisses Liam's cheek and Liam squirms again.

Scott walks over and hands Liam a bunch of money.

"Here's some money, Liam. Spend it wisely, this is your food and merch money." Scott says and Liam smiles brightly.

"Thank you, Papa and Daddy!" Liam says as he hugs Mitch and Scott.

"You're welcome! Looks like your friend is here! Have fun!" Scott says as Liam jumps up and fixes his hair before walking out the door.