happy halloween!

*Happy Halloween! Amelia is 9 months old, Sawyer is two, Isabella is three, Sophia is four almost five, Hudson is seven and Liam is ten! I hope you guys enjoy this! Two more Halloween oneshots will be coming #soon from my other oneshot books! Love you guys! • Bree 🎃👻

Happy Halloween! Mitch and Scott are getting ready to take the kids trick or treating! This is Amelia's first Halloween and Mitch and Scott are very excited to dress her up. Mitch puts Amelia and Sawyer in their costumes and fixes their hair.

Amelia is dressed up as a lamb and Sawyer is a  Dalmatian. Sawyer walks into the living room and Scott smiles. "Woof! Woof!" Sawyer says as he sticks his tongue out.

"You look so cute, Sawyer! You can sit and play, okay?" Scott says and Sawyer runs over to the race car track with the cars. Mitch brings over Amelia and sits her on the floor.

"That costume is too cute on Amelia!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "I know! It's nice and warm too. I'm going to go upstairs and get dressed. Will you be okay with all the kids?" Mitch asks and Scott nods.

Sophia walks in and sits on the floor so Scott can do her hair just like Cinderella. "Hold the picture up of Cinderella for me, baby girl." Scott says and Sophia holds up the picture of Cinderella up.

"Papa? Can Willow come trick or treating with us?" Liam asks Scott. "If her Daddy says yes then yes she can." Scott says as he fixes Sophia's hair like Cinderella. Liam smiles brightly as he texts Willow back.

Scott finishes up Sophia's hair and he shows her in the mirror. "I love it, Papa! Thank you!" Sophia says as she hugs Scott. "You're welcome! Issy, Come here! I need to fix your hair." Scott says as he kisses Sophia's cheek and Isabella run in the living room.

Scott puts bobby pins in Isabella's hair and puts her Minnie Mouse ears on her head. "Daddy needs to bring the makeup so we can put makeup on your nose." Scott says as he kisses Isabella's cheek.

"Squeak!" Isabella says as she plays with her dress and Scott chuckles. "Minnie Mouse talks, baby girl. She doesn't squeak. But other mouses do squeak!" Scott says as she tickles Isabella and she laughs loudly.

Mitch walks down with his costume on. Mitch is dressed up as Harley Quinn while Scott is going to dress up as the Joker.

"I have makeup for Issy and Liam." Mitch says as he kisses Scott. "You look sexy, babe." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch. "What does sexy mean?" Isabella asks and Scott busts out laughing as Mitch smacks Scott's arm.

"It's nothing, sweety. Papa said something silly. Let me put the makeup on your nose." Mitch says and Isabella giggles. Mitch puts black eyeliner on Isabella's nose. "You look so cute, Issy!" Scott says and Isabella smiles.

Hudson runs down with his Captain America costume on. "Daddy! Papa! Where's my mask?" Hudson asks. "It's right here, bud." Scott says as he puts the mask on Hudson.

"Can you see okay out of your mask?" Mitch asks and Hudson nods. "Yeah!" Hudson says as he sits on the floor with Amelia.

Liam is going to dress up as the Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland. Mitch begins to put white face paint on Liam's face.

"I'm going to put makeup on your eyes, okay? See, he has makeup on the picture." Mitch says and Liam nods.

"I'm going to look cool, Daddy!" Liam says with big grin. "You sure will, bud! Close your eyes for me, baby boy." Mitch says and Liam closes his eyes.